• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Magazines?

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
Hey all. In my town the only thing I can get my hands on is Cigar Aficionado Magazine. I would love other recomendations because I will be getting a subscripiton online to one of them. Any opinions and thoughts would be appreciated. And tell my why you think they are better please. It would be great to get more info than just names thrown back at me... :cool: Thanks!!!

I personally enjoy Cigar Magazine the most, then Smoke Mag. Hope this helps.

Cigar and Smoke...but CA is so much thicker with all of their ads for private jets and super expensive watches!

I think Cigar Magazine is the absolute worst of the bunch.

European Cigar Cult Journal is my favorite.

I concur with Bill on "Cigar" magazine. As for "Smoke," I haven't seen an actual copy of that magazine in years.

I do like ECCJ, CA and, particularly, our local mag here, South Florida Cigar Snob.

I personally enjoy Cigar Magazine the most, then Smoke Mag. Hope this helps.

X2! This magazine is written from all kinds of different contributiong Editors. :thumbs:

I'll third that. Cigar Magazine has fantastic contributing writers and editors.

Me too....I really enjoy Cigar Magazine

X5 I find them a lot more consistent on rating quality than CA

I'll give you a pass on that and being a Braves fan :laugh: (Go Astros!) because Congressman Tancredo is a great guy! :thumbs:

Cigar Magazine is my favorite for cigar news and issues...

Smoke Magazine has decent cigar reviews that John Q. Public can understand...

Cigar Afficionado is a well put together magazine that has minimal information on cigars, but lot's of info on lifestyle stuff that I'll never be able to afford...