• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Newbie!

Welcome aboard, definately check out the Newbie Sampler Thread. You will be taken care of. :) Gregor

Welcome to CP Aaron!!

Fill out your profile man, tell us something about you. If I read TxMatt's post correctly, he must be the Looser who sent you here, so does this mean you also are in North Texas?

PuroBrat said:
Welcome to CP Aaron!!

Fill out your profile man, tell us something about you. If I read TxMatt's post correctly, he must be the Looser who sent you here, so does this mean you also are in North Texas?
"Looser" or tighter? :sign:

I need looser fitting pants.

John is a loser.

:sign:

Just pickin' in ya PB :love:

coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
Welcome to CP Aaron!!

"Looser" or tighter? :sign:

I need looser fitting pants.

John is a loser.

:sign:

Just pickin' in ya PB :love:
Don't worry about CC's remarks Puro; the folks in Conn tend to be pedantic! :sign:

I used 3 O's for this exact reason; could be accused of mixing up lose and loose. Its tough trying to spell out phonetic pronunciation at times.

Yeah, Aaron is a N. Texan as well, he lives in Garland. The dork needs to check this thread! :p

Matt

Good to know, we can add him to our next Plano Herf :D

CCat....Kiss this (_|_) :0 :D you LOSER :sign:

Yup, I'm from N. Texas, and Matt mentioned a Herf sometime soon. I'm up for it.

I'll fill out my profile now. Forgot to do that earlier. :lookup: