• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Oasis Foam Replacement

Replaces mine with the floral gel stuff........it has lasted a long time. I periodically (maybe once a month at most) put a cap full of rubbing alcohol in there when I fill it to inhibit any nasty stuff but not every time.
What he said, but I no longer use the Oasis. I have a wine fridge humidor and the very good seal lends itself to beads.

[.[/quote]
What he said, but I no longer use the Oasis. I have a wine fridge humidor and the very good seal lends itself to beads.
[/quote]

How big is your wine fridge ? I have a chairside humi from CI, and I think it is probably abount the same size as your wine fridge. I need to convert to beads, so would like to know how much bead to buy.

I had an Oasis I bought in June, that died (only of course after ruining a whole host of sticks this past summer when the thing ran to long and left the interior liek a rainforest. I had to toss about 60 sticks. I am getting no response from Oassi under their warranty, and I need a substitute humidification. This looks like a good, quick and inexpensive solution.

How do you house your beads ?

Cparker

How big is your wine firdge ? I have a chairside humi from CI, and I think it is probably abount the same size as your wine fridge. I need to convert to beads, so would like to know how much bead to buy.

I had an Oasis I bought in June, that died (only of course after runing a whoel host of stick when teh thing ran to long and left teh interior liek a rainforest. I am getting no response from Oassi under their warranty, and I need a substitute humidification. This looks like a good, quick and inexpensive solution. How do you house yuor beads ?

Cparker
I have a 4.6 cubic foot fridge. I use about 2 1/2 lbs of beads/crystal kitty litter spread out in various trays. It may be overkill, but the thing is rock steady.

The trays are interlocking flatware trays I got on clearance at Target. They're just plastic trays that are longer than they are wider. They take up little space and hold a lot of beads.