• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of the month

Selecting a "Cigar of the Month" from your June smokes is a great idea. Share your favorite cigar to potentially determine a "Cigar of the Year" based on community picks. Your June pick is Bolivar Gold Medal. Happy smoking!

Thoughts?
$36 is a lot…though for an Anniversary/Limited Edition stick from Davidoff, it’s on the cheaper side.

If you’ve smoked the Nicaragua Toro as well as the Box Press (which has a different wrapper that is more robust) it’s seems to fit right smack dab in the middle of those two cigars.

It was incredibly smooth with lovely layers of flavor. The barrel aged tobacco added a depth to it the usual blend does not have.

I really enjoyed it. If they dropped the Anniversary tag and added it to the Nicaragua series for a little less money it would be a welcome addition to the line.

Well, August is almost done. For new arrivals and over-all flavors, the BWS Poison Dart gets my nod. However, for consistency and just being a dependable smoke I'm giving it to Henry Clay's War Hawk.

August. I guess it'd be lame to say it's a tie but.... It's a tie for me. I could smoke either of these and not have any remorse that I didn't pick the other.

Edit: H99 edged out the Alma Fuerte

IMG_20230830_185550_203.jpgIMG_20230820_182531_876.jpg

Last edited:
August is coming to an end…let’s see, let’s see.

I have a tie as well. For a new release as well as an overall fantastic cigar, the Smoking Jacket LE II.
The HDM Epi De Luxe shocked me. It immediately entered into the Top 3 of my CC list. Superb cigar!

What’s nice also is both of these are readily available.

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_5478.jpeg