• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar One

docb

Reaction score
Edited. Mistakenly asked question about source. Thanks to those who responded via message.

Just make sure and budget whatever you spend to pay for future fines headed your way ;)

Just make sure and budget whatever you spend to pay for future fines headed your way ;)

You mean fines for importing Cubans? I'm Canadian, so hopefully no problems. The reason to shop online is that we're taxed to death, a box online is 1/2-1/3 what I would pay at a B and M. Are the fines big, and are they worth it?

You mean fines for importing Cubans? I'm Canadian, so hopefully no problems. The reason to shop online is that we're taxed to death, a box online is 1/2-1/3 what I would pay at a B and M. Are the fines big, and are they worth it?

The Canadian government is actually cracking down on this as well. We all know how much they like their taxes. A lot of packages are intercepted at customs, opened and duty is applied as necessary. I also received a letter a while back from the government regarding properly importing tobacco and how to properly pay taxes on it.

Reading the "talking about sources" thread was pretty funny, and obviously provided some good entertainment. Should I be more of a dumbass and question this policy so you fellas can tee off on me?

Reading the "talking about sources" thread was pretty funny, and obviously provided some good entertainment. Should I be more of a dumbass and question this policy so you fellas can tee off on me?
Yes please! :D

Wilkey

Yes please do... I will bring the popcorn...

Oh but if you read more.... you'd know what that means.