• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass emblem on a Mustang

[quote name='smoke'mout' post='802601' date='Jan 24 2009, 08:08 AM'][quote name='grateful1' post='802377' date='Jan 23 2009, 06:58 PM']Was the seat way back...or did you see the driver?[/quote]
Never saw the anything but the rear of the Mustang

I saw it getting off the 15 frwy at Cajalco in Corona. That's the exit for the Azucar Cigar Lounge if I'm not mistaken?
[/quote]
I'm not sure who it is. If it was orange it may be SancoPanza. He works at Azucar.

Some people around here have some good taste. Except the guy with the hard on for the over sized and the over priced camaro. :rolleyes:

389105288_l.jpg

Some people around here have some good taste. Except the guy with the hard on for the over sized and the over priced camaro. :rolleyes:

389105288_l.jpg

I'd be surprised if the new Camaro didn't compete with the Mustangs in terms of price...I'd still take an '08 Shelby over the Camaro though.

389105288_l.jpg

I like the way Mustangs look!

In my rearview mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Carbytheriver.jpg

sweet67.jpg

beast.jpg

The new Gen. Camaro's are nice, but there is just something about having a 1st Generation! :D

my rear view too!!!! oh wait, i sold her for a woman in 2004. Man was I stoooooooooopid

low 11's in the 1/4 and ran at the SCCA track too. put the stomping on quite a few 911's, vette's, m3's etc..

PFquarterd.jpg

LOL. Let me know when you guys get all those fancy cars out of the garage in a couple months.
Snow2.JPG