• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Fast4Dr said:
NOPE
[snapback]156437[/snapback]​

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that its no accident you didn't include a smilie above. LOL :p

I'm still rooting for the Jets just because Phili will have a better chance to beat them in the Superbowl. :0 :)

Prizes are on the way! Expect delivery Tuesday.

Joe P. 0304 1560 0004 6323 4551 Congrats champ!

Szatzu 0304 1560 0004 6323 4568

Gregor22 0304 1560 0004 6323 4582

Allofus123 0304 1560 0004 6323 4575

All efforts to contact Barks21 have failed so if you ever resurface your prize is waiting for you.

Congrats again to all the winners!!!

This is barks21 and I'm visiting Allofus123 and using his computer. I'd appreciate it if you would send my winnings to Allofus123. He's a really nice guy and I just want him to have my cigars.

Just send them to my..... I mean Allofus's address. :whistling: :cool:

Thanks Craig.... appreciate you taking the time to handle sending out the winnings.

Kenny

Thanks for taking care of the goodies Craig and congrats to everyone!

Just remember Fear The Butt Nugget

Joe P said:
Thanks for taking care of the goodies Craig and congrats to everyone!

Just remember Fear The Butt Nugget
[snapback]157791[/snapback]​

So One could say " the paperwork" is now done? And the nugget has been taken care of :D
Congrats to the winners, I'll get you next year, and your little dogs too :D

Nice try Kenny :D

I finally got ahold of Barks21 so his winnings go out today.

And we're done!

Until next year ;)

Didn't see anything for the 2005 season yet from you guys. "Smitty" who is on this board has a cross board league set up right now. Have ten and looking for ten more. Don't want to speak for Bill but if your interested just drop him a pM about getting in. Doing a 5 premium buy in right now.