• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Top 6 finish in the stix, correct??

I'm going to kick ass this week!

Happy Sam?? :sign:

Allofus123 said:
If you lose the first playoff game you are relegated to a 5th thru 8th finish? (losers bracket sorta) Doesn't seem fair since this scenario could allow two teams to have a 1-2 record in the playoffs and finish ahead of teams with a 2-1?
Think of the NFL playoffs, if you lose, you go home. Basically its the same thing but we need to know what place everybody is. At least you get to play for it and its not just based on one weeks points.

ricmac25 said:
At least you get to play for it and its not just based on one weeks points.
Actually most of it is based on one weeks score.... week 14. You don't win in week 14 and you're screwed. Anyway, I now understand how it will work but sure have a hard time excepting a team that has a 1-2 record in the playoffs will finish higher than a team with a 2-1 record. :lookup: Just doesn't seem right. ???

Now that I bitched about it want to bet where I place...LOL! ;) :D

I just wanted to wish 4 of the 5 teams fighting for the final 3 playoff spots good luck this week :thumbs:

Is it safe to say the final three teams are White Razors, Lancero's, and Barks Dawgs?

Congrats to those that are in.

Congrats all around, guys! It was fun as heck!!

I got hosed in the last game but good luck to all in the playoffs!

Where the heck is TheBeast??

Allofus123 said:
Is it safe to say the final three teams are White Razors, Lancero's, and Barks Dawgs?

Congrats to those that are in.
[snapback]146575[/snapback]​

Screw them all!!! :angry2:

Alright, good luck guys!

Joe

Looks like we have an upset in the making... If T.O. can't pull out at least a TD and 40 yards or 100+ yards looks like the #8 seed will defeat the #1 seed :(

It was that Redskin defense!! They have a great defense, they just need a foking QB!!!

Ramsey sucks a$$!!!!!!!! :angry:

Fast4Dr said:
Congrats on the win Craig :thumbs:

FU T.O. and McNabb :angry2:
[snapback]148375[/snapback]​

Thanks Michael. Damn, you had horrible luck this week. Your team dominated all season and then to get beat by a team that didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs :0 I've been there, believe me. Been playing FF for nearly 20 years. I doubt you'll believe me but I really feel bad. My team has really come on after an injury plagued beginning and lots of lucky matchups. Best of luck to you the rest of the way :thumbs:

Nice comeback, no doubt!

Mike, you still have a shot at some of the sticks though........

lucasbuck said:
I doubt you'll believe me but I really feel bad.
[snapback]148532[/snapback]​
Don't feel bad.......I wouldn't :0

You're team has definately stepped up the last 1/2 of the season while all 3 of my receivers have done NOTHING!!!!

Take this momentum all the way and become the new Champeen :thumbs:

GEESH, good thing I wasn't playing against Drew Bennett last night. -sarcasm smiley-

You know going into week 13 I considered throwing the game so I wouldn't be the two seed because I didn't want to play the White Razors. If I had lost I would have been the four seed and played Bark's Dawgs and won. My entire coaching and front office staff have been fired because of that decision.

In my other league, we have a 5 point bonus for the higher ranked team. Sure enough I was the underdog and lost 116.4 to 116.3 after the home field advantage bonus. Talk about luck, one more yard by a RB and I tie. Not my fantasy football year.

Fast4Dr said:
lucasbuck said:
I doubt you'll believe me but I really feel bad.
[snapback]148532[/snapback]​
Don't feel bad.......I wouldn't :0

You're team has definately stepped up the last 1/2 of the season while all 3 of my receivers have done NOTHING!!!!

Take this momentum all the way and become the new Champeen :thumbs:
[snapback]148598[/snapback]​

Snapperheads might have something to say about that this week. :whistling:

I still can't believe that the 1 and 2 seeds are both out :(

Next year only 6 teams should make the playoffs and the top 2 get 1st week byes. You should benefit from Finishing the Regular Season at the top :(