• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass In person herf photos

JoeMO

Happy to be here
Cigar Pass members have been doing person to person herfs for a while, but I'm not sure there is one thread with images from those herfs. I've been lucky enough to see many of you in person and have a few images of those meetings while I've met many others and I'm bummed I don't have any images from those times. If you have an image of you meeting a fellow BOTL/SOTL from CP, feel free to post them here. Meeting at a brothers house, Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival, A-lister golf outing, camping in PA, Quad State, etc, etc. This one is from last year at the RMCF with @Eqwhipped @SKYDIVNEKD @CBoukal @drunkfish3 @Thoughts @JoeMO with Steve Saka from DT&T. RockyMountainCigarFestival.jpg

Cigar Pass members have been doing person to person herfs for a while, but I'm not sure there is one thread with images from those herfs. I've been lucky enough to see many of you in person and have a few images of those meetings while I've met many others and I'm bummed I don't have any images from those times. If you have an image of you meeting a fellow BOTL/SOTL from CP, feel free to post them here. Meeting at a brothers house, Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival, A-lister golf outing, camping in PA, Quad State, etc, etc. This one is from last year at the RMCF with @Eqwhipped @SKYDIVNEKD @CBoukal @drunkfish3 @Thoughts @JoeMO with Steve Saka from DT&T. View attachment 71645
Back when @Thoughts still had that shirt.