• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass In person herf photos

Cigar Pass members have been doing person to person herfs for a while, but I'm not sure there is one thread with images from those herfs. I've been lucky enough to see many of you in person and have a few images of those meetings while I've met many others and I'm bummed I don't have any images from those times. If you have an image of you meeting a fellow BOTL/SOTL from CP, feel free to post them here. Meeting at a brothers house, Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival, A-lister golf outing, camping in PA, Quad State, etc, etc. This one is from last year at the RMCF with @Eqwhipped @SKYDIVNEKD @CBoukal @drunkfish3 @Thoughts @JoeMO with Steve Saka from DT&T. View attachment 71645
Picture scanned from the dictionary beside "motley-looking crew". :cool:

Yes it was! I was watching the TV and John said "look at the fucking camera asshole".

Timing was perfect!

🤣
Jeff... I know it was just the 2 of you out there on broke back mountain.... but... if there were 3 or 4 others there... you would have known exactly who he was talking to ehh? 🫵

🤣
Jeff... I know it was just the 2 of you out there on broke back mountain.... but... if there were 3 or 4 others there... you would have known exactly who he was talking to ehh? 🫵
It probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out, it would be whatever idiot wasn't looking at the camera.😁

John, get him a freakin stool to stand on!! Shit, he looks like a midget next to you! Looks like y’all are having fun though. Enjoy.

Floyd T
This is the honest to God truth!

I held my phone up to take our picture and he grabbed the phone out of my hand, stepped in front of me, and took the picture.😁