• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Insurance

T- I received the cigars in good shape a few days ago. I appologize for not posting or sending you a PM. Life is a whirlwind right now.

Emo

No worries... just glad to here they made it.

Now I feel secure - although my portion of my first pass is complete.

Trust me! You are a "member" alright! :whistling:

I think the CPI section is still under construction. I put into to CPI a few passes back, if need be I'll dig up the name.....long story short, just want to make sure I was recognized as a member.
Robert

BrownDevil said:
I think the CPI section is still under construction. I put into to CPI a few passes back, if need be I'll dig up the name.....long story short, just want to make sure I was recognized as a member.
Robert
[snapback]154181[/snapback]​
No need to send more cigars, I have the list on my computer back home. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to print a hard copy to bring with me. Once I get back to my computer I will update this thread.

Emo

Okie Dokie, here is the latest and greatest list of members:

Board
EmoDx
Shadow
JoeM

Members
Paragod
Gr8full2day
Hbooker
Vikder
RobbMT
Big Slim JR
Vern
Rod
Texcigar
Allofus123
Bobbyson1a
Geldor
Tremayne
CoventryCat
Rncen
TexasAggie
BrownDevil
RicMac
Joe (F.)
Mr. Jingles
CalixEros

Yup, technically he is a member becasue he paid his dues. There are quite a few names in there that are members but no longer participate on the board due to varying reasons.

Emo

Some of those names on the list brings back fond memories when Rod first started CP.

I think we need to come up with some guidelines and rules. If a member is banned from the site, then perhaps their cigars should still remain in CPI. Reason being, if you get banned from CP, you have to be quite an ass and done SEVERAL things to warrant a ban.

Also, if a member hasn't logged into CP for 365 days or more, maybe we can consider them no longer active. I know GilV quite cigars a long time ago. Some of the others have left the group.

I do believe DaveWF should be removed from CPI. Once cigars are submitted to CPI for inclusion in the service, cigars cannot be given back to the member because he leaves or get's banned. We have to treat this like a real insurance company, if you are in CPI for a year and decide to quit the forum, you were still protected by CPI while in passes. Just because his pass didn't get stolen doesn't mean he can get back his cigars. So, I would remove Dave from the list.

We really do need to come up with a set of rules for this service.

Thanks for your continued help!

Rod

Rod said:
I think we need to come up with some guidelines and rules. If a member is banned from the site, then perhaps their cigars should still remain in CPI. Reason being, if you get banned from CP, you have to be quite an ass and done SEVERAL things to warrant a ban.

Also, if a member hasn't logged into CP for 365 days or more, maybe we can consider them no longer active. I know GilV quite cigars a long time ago. Some of the others have left the group.

I do believe DaveWF should be removed from CPI. Once cigars are submitted to CPI for inclusion in the service, cigars cannot be given back to the member because he leaves or get's banned. We have to treat this like a real insurance company, if you are in CPI for a year and decide to quit the forum, you were still protected by CPI while in passes. Just because his pass didn't get stolen doesn't mean he can get back his cigars. So, I would remove Dave from the list.

Rod
[snapback]165131[/snapback]​

That's sounds good. If you treat it like an insurance, after a while, you need to pay more. If you no longer are active, you have no need for CPI.

Rod said:

Rod
[snapback]165131[/snapback]​
No cigars were sent back to anyone because I agree with you and Ric on this one. I am not the know all/end all of CPI. JoeM, Shadow, and myself run this by comittee. Although we really haven't had to come to a decision on anything because CP passes have been running really smoothly as of late.

Emo

When you change your car, home, health {you see where I am going} insurance company’s do you get your money back because you did not file a claim? I would think just like any other insurance you are in till you leave or are dropped from the "company".

I have updated the list. Iremoved non-active members the best I could. If I have made an omission, or you know for a fact that there is a member that is not active, please PM and I will try to contact that person. Also, all the CPI cigars I have in my possesion are being shipped to Joe M for storage and safe keeping. The USPS DC # is 0103 8555 7494 7677 6123 . If anyone has any questions please PM me or make a post in this thread. Thank you.

Emo