• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Logo T

KayakinBoy said:
I agree with all, but we are missing one thing. Besides the fact that I usually have one hanging out the window while driving, what about CP bumper stickers! I would REALLY REALLY REALLY go for that! I'd make them and sell them if I knew I could get you guys all in on it. Heck, I'd trade off sticks for them lol. I'll look on making bumper stickers if I get enough people to back me on it. What do you think? :)
Check out www.makestickers.com
You can create your own bumper stickers very easily for decent proces ($5 for one, price goes down as you order more).

I've made a few. Good stuff.

Also on the tees there are lots of sites like the above only for T-shirts. One-color ones are the cheapest and you can just send them a line drawing .jpg and they will screen a bunch for a really good price (like $5/shirt if you do enough and it's a simple drawing on a simple 50/50 shirt). this is the kind of thing we coudl organize for ourselves.

Ok, first, Rod has the ball on lettting this happen.

I saw a nice baseball cap, flex fit (meaning it adjust but looks like a fitted cap, no band on back, two color with embroidery on front, side and back, even has a secret pocket in the cap, for $18 retail.

I bet if we had 20 for an order, we could get this done.

Probably same number would work for t-shirt, mug as well.

If Rod is willing to allow use of his logo, as the starter of this thread, i am happy to work with Rod to make this happen.

Rod ?

Thanks

Cparker

My brother (who is also a cigar addict) owns an embroidery company. He loves to wheel and deal, so may be up for trades, discounts, etc.

If interested, let me know and I can put him in touch.

-- Hawk

I would be interested in giving you a quote for hats, mugs, shirts and what ever else you would like. I specialize in hats, but I can do anything. Getting it before xmas maybe impossible. I can try.

Little Hawk

Saw on another site that they are selling hats and mugs....... :( :( :( I'll have to make my own design and get it on a hat.

Rod PM'd a couple of weeks ago to get a quote on hats from my bro. I tracked him down (little bastid was in Vegas) and got what I thought was a reasonable quote. Anyway, I PM'd Rod the info and... nothing.... sent an email a few days later... still no response.

C'mon Rod, another PM just sent -- a response would be nice, even a "thanks but no thanks". :whistling:

Again, please do not PM me. I receive a ton of PM's everyday.

E-Mail works best. I cannot keep track of PM's. Otherwise you probably won't get a response.

Rod

SFG75 said:
Saw on another site that they are selling hats and mugs....... :( :( :( I'll have to make my own design and get it on a hat.
[snapback]160441[/snapback]​

I think you will have trouble finding a place that will put a naked man on a hat for you Scott :whistling: ;) :whistling:

Randyb1 said:
SFG75 said:
Saw on another site that they are selling hats and mugs....... :(  :(  :( I'll have to make my own design and get it on a hat.
[snapback]160441[/snapback]​

I think you will have trouble finding a place that will put a naked man on a hat for you Scott :whistling: ;) :whistling:
[snapback]161542[/snapback]​

Darn!!> :( :( :( I had the perfect pic too!. :whistling:

Back