• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Logo T

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
Hi to all,

I am an infrequent newbie here. But I gotta say, I think the CP logo would make for a great t-****. Like, a small logo of lady on the left front chest with the "CP Internets Friendliest Cigar Site" on the back.

Anyone else think so ?

Maybe just in time for Christmas ??

Cparker

You "r" right. Apology. No bad intent, just bad typing.

CParker

T-shirts were done up with the logo a couple of years ago. Check with Rod to see if he has any more available for sale.

I still wear mine. :thumbs:

Are the coffee cups still available? T-Shirts would be a cool idea

Put me down for an XXL - oh wait, this isn't the order thread?

Seriously though - I missed the last sale. I'd sure be interested in a T=Shirt if they were made available. ;)

Dave

I would like a t-shirt if around, and a coffee mug too !

Ron ? Newbie here, any t's left ? Do you have a pic ?

Thanks

CParker

I still wear my original t-shirt, but the coffee mug had a hole in it and now the t-shirt has a big coffee spot on the front. :angry:

Matt R said:
I still wear my original t-shirt, but the coffee mug had a hole in it and now the t-shirt has a big coffee spot on the front. :angry:
What coffee mug? We never made coffee mugs! Although we probably should.

I'd empty my wallet for a coffee mug and/or hat with a great CP logo. :)

I'd buy a ball cap. I like those new ones that are fiited so they don't have the strap, but use an elastic band so one size fits most. Maybe a big CP on the front the the lady on the back or side.

Man, this could get expensive, t-****, coffee mug, hat....might need to get a holiday part time job so I can buy cigars.

Cparker

I'd be on board for hats, mugs, T-shirts, beach towels, underwear, note pads, socks, scarves, winter hats, golf shirts........OK, mugs, hats, and t-shirts. :D

ok who's got an old style shirt? post some pics if you have some...

oh ya, shirts and a mug would be great.

I agree with all, but we are missing one thing. Besides the fact that I usually have one hanging out the window while driving, what about CP bumper stickers! I would REALLY REALLY REALLY go for that! I'd make them and sell them if I knew I could get you guys all in on it. Heck, I'd trade off sticks for them lol. I'll look on making bumper stickers if I get enough people to back me on it. What do you think? :)