• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Memorial Raffle....... Opus X Fuente Aged Selection

Wow.....I am shocked, I just got home and remembered that the drawing was today and thought I'd take a look to see who won. I had to read it twice to where it said I had won this awesome prize.

I am honored to win this prize but even more honored to be able to say that I am but a very tiny part of this big place. I have been here for almost two years and I have learned so much, not only about cigars but also about people and life. This really is a special place to have people from all over the world joined together initially by our love of cigars only to have some very lasting friendships evolve from it.

I know this fundraiser was held in the names of both HudsonValley and Infinity both of whom were tremendous members of this forum. I did not know either of them personally outside of maybe posting in the same thread but I have read a number of their prior threads as well as threads of others discussing them and their places here...both have left a large mark not only on this community but also I am sure I can say in the lives of those that knew them personally. They were fantastic BOTL's.

Also as this fundraiser took shape and started, I was thrilled to see so many members giving back and contributing to this event, it is a testament to the fantastic membership here.

My thanks again not only to those who donated these wonderful prizes, those who volunteered their time and efforts in organizing this fundraiser but also to those who also entered the contest and in turn donated to keeping CP a vibrant forum.

A huge slainte to Infinity, Hudson Valley and all members of CP past and present. Slainte.
Terry

PS - Jon - ISO all you want...you will get nothing!!! :sign: :cool:

Congrats to all you guys who won, and especially to everyone who participated. Great contest, John.

Hey Rod... double-double ???

Congrats to all you guys who won, and especially to everyone who participated. Great contest, John.

Hey Rod... double-double ???

If you can make it out to the Monrovia herf sometime, I'll have two double-double's waiting for you. Extra pickles and tomato! :laugh: