• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Podcasts

Armer

This is the way
I started listening to The Cigar authority a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. Iv favorited a few others to check out for later. Are there any others you enjoy listening to? Or are there any that are overrated or just full of shit that you dont like?
P.s. what podcasts yall like in general?

I know others have mentioned to you, so at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you should hop on the VHerf if you get the opportunity... Tons of great info and as my buddy Paultra would put it “ tons of fuckery”. I know Saturday’s are tough sometimes, but we occasionally get on during the week as well, if you get some free time...

I know others have mentioned to you, so at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you should hop on the VHerf if you get the opportunity... Tons of great info and as my buddy Paultra would put it “ tons of fuckery”. I know Saturday’s are tough sometimes, but we occasionally get on during the week as well, if you get some free time...
Lol I will definitely be joining you guys for sure, Saturday nights are usually the only time I have free so I'm usually with my friend, but really wanna so I'll jump in and stick around for an hour or 2. I'm super excited

Funny, I've recently (like, two nights ago) just started listening to Cigar Authority, as well. I'm not a podcast person, but wanted something besides music to pass the time on the treadmill, so figured I'd check it out. I really should have done this earlier

Funny, I've recently (like, two nights ago) just started listening to Cigar Authority, as well. I'm not a podcast person, but wanted something besides music to pass the time on the treadmill, so figured I'd check it out. I really should have done this earlier
I never listened to any either until I became a driver for an auto place and now all I do is listen to comedians podcasts like Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, bert kreischer, tom segura, whitney Cummings and then the cigar authority. I really enjoy listening to those guys talk, you learn a lot

I don't dislike music and TV, but my time is valuble. If i can make good use of that time by listening to interesting and educational things, then thats what I will do. Plus, in my line of work, I dont get to interact with adults as much as I would like, so podcasts help scratch that itch too.

I never listened to any either until I became a driver for an auto place and now all I do is listen to comedians podcasts like Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, bert kreischer, tom segura, whitney Cummings and then the cigar authority. I really enjoy listening to those guys talk, you learn a lot
I love Whitney Cummings. She reminds me so much of a young woman I used to work with.

I love Whitney Cummings. She reminds me so much of a young woman I used to work with.
Whitney is amazing, I'm actually going to see her live next month, she's on tour right now. But I feel ya, I love to learn just random stuff, that's why Rogan is the best, he has all sorts of people on and they just shoot the shit for a few hours. He has anyone you can think of on , Elon musk, a lot of mma guys, comedians, scientists, military guys, activists, UFO people, Alex Jones lol. I'm also really into history ones about wars and dictators, golden age of piracy, 1920 gangsters, and then mythology from nordic Egyptian Greek. Theres so much good stuff

Lol I will definitely be joining you guys for sure, Saturday nights are usually the only time I have free so I'm usually with my friend, but really wanna so I'll jump in and stick around for an hour or 2. I'm super excited

We are usually on from roughly 8 pm to 11(sometimes later) pm eastern on Saturdays. Hop on any time you are free and you can leave any time you want. It's a lot of fun.

Does Dom talk about LOST at all? I could honestly not care less about the Hobbit-verse, but loved him on LOST.
Not sure lol. All I know is that last season was garbage!!

Does Dom talk about LOST at all? I could honestly not care less about the Hobbit-verse, but loved him on LOST.
When I met you on the island, back in the day, my cousin's wedding was on some lake where they filmed a part of LOST. I think there was a submarine scene or episode. I don't really remember because I was never into LOST.

When I met you on the island, back in the day, my cousin's wedding was on some lake where they filmed a part of LOST. I think there was a submarine scene or episode. I don't really remember because I was never into LOST.
I know exactly where you are talking about. Several scenes from LOST were filmed there. I have a family photo of us on that dock.