• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Podcasts

Earth to cigar pass ............. "So, how are the vherfs done, with zoom, or something else?"

same question from post #3

Man... if you have to watch some weird TV show to get your fill of Tig Ole Bitties... um, maybe someone should fill you in on what takes up about half the internet. Just sayin. (I don't know anything about such stuff but I read about it once.)

Back on task...

I (finally) started listening to @CigSid's interview on Stogie Geeks today whilst on the treadmill. Great stuff, Bill. I'm right at the "pre-light exam" part of the show. "Now that we've proven to you that we really know our shit..." :rolleyes: 🤣

Back on task...

I (finally) started listening to @CigSid's interview on Stogie Geeks today whilst on the treadmill. Great stuff, Bill. I'm right at the "pre-light exam" part of the show. "Now that we've proven to you that we really know our shit..." :rolleyes: 🤣
Nick, it its a Peloton treadmill then I urge you to be careful! They are sucking kids right under them like a vacuum cleaner. Asymmetric people could be next. Please wear your Life Alert.