• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Review contest

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone up for a cigar review contest? Rules are simple... Pick a cigar you enjoy, post a detailed review with pictures, and the members will vote on a winner. I'm thinking of making this a monthly contest. Winner gets a premium cigar and two CP stickers. Winner must reside in the USA (shipping reasons). Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Anyone up for a cigar review contest? Rules are simple... Pick a cigar you enjoy, post a detailed review with pictures, and the members will vote on a winner. I'm thinking of making this a monthly contest. Winner gets a premium cigar and two CP stickers. Winner must reside in the USA (shipping reasons). Anyone interested?
I would love to play! I just need to find some time to get some smokes in!
I do like the idea of monthly as well; but you can't always be giving out the winnings. Maybe some of us can help chip in on the monthly prize? Or maybe the previous winner commits to sending the next round of winnings?

I've never done one of these, mostly because my tastes aren't as refined as others, but I may just give this a go! I agree, maybe send the winner 50 stickers, then they can send the next winner cigars and the remaining stickers they didn't keep.