• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Rights of America

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
I'm not sure this is the correct forum to post in but it does involve a B&M so I defualted to safe over sorry.

For those of you that are members of CRA and get their seasonal publication, there is a great article at the back of the winter issue about the cigar shop I get to work at part time. It's a great place to work and an amazing humidor when you consider Colorado Springs is a town of +/-500k.

I did see the article and paid particular attention to it since I am originally from that area. I have a daughter who lives in Denver now and am planning a trip out there early this summer.

If plans allow, I will look you and the shop up.

Dave

I did see the article and paid particular attention to it since I am originally from that area. I have a daughter who lives in Denver now and am planning a trip out there early this summer.

If plans allow, I will look you and the shop up.

Dave

Hit me up as well. :)

I'm in denver at least once a year also for pleasure so I'll have to check that place out also