• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar sickness

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I used to struggle with smoking full bodied and strong cigars, I often got ill......very ill! Some mean BOTL's here even called me unflattering names :blush:

Two things helped me:
1. I got my stomach problems (acid reflux) taken care of by taking prilosec OTC which helped immensely. This made a world of difference!

2. I bought THIS GUM which really helps when I smoke that cigar that kicks my ass.

Just thought I would share

ginger is a well known nausea killer... ginger snap cookies will do the same thing... or vitamin b.... or a packet of sugar for nicotine sickness..

Could it also have anything to do with the fact that your cigars don't resemble some dog slobber soaked tennis ball anymore?

Swallowing all of that nicotine will make you sick as well compared to dry smoking.

I told him one he handed me to try was gurgling when I puffed on it once. :0

Jeff used to always insist that I try some phenomenal cigar he was smoking, I'd always be polite and then sneak away to go puke somewhere when he wasn't looking.

Could it also have anything to do with the fact that your cigars don't resemble some dog slobber soaked tennis ball anymore?

Swallowing all of that nicotine will make you sick as well compared to dry smoking.

Jeff used to always insist that I try some phenomenal cigar he was smoking, I'd always be polite and then sneak away to go puke somewhere when he wasn't looking.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Seems like you do try to deep throat your cigars when you smoke them Jeff. :laugh:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Seems like you do try to deep throat your cigars when you smoke them Jeff. :laugh:

I sure wouldn't want to watch him smoke an Opus "A"..... :0

When I used to smoke too much at a HERF I would get a little nic sic. I would go pour a few tablespoons of sugar in a cup, and mix it into a thick syrup with coffee. Drink that, and wait about fifteen minutes, and I was lighting another stogie. Or making sure I have something like a coke to drink with my smokes usually does it too.
B

boy, this thread just got unflattering, not that I'd expect anything less!

What about the butt plug? Didn't that help you at all?

What about the butt plug? Didn't that help you at all?

That's why he slobbers all over his cigar Bruce, they pull double duty with Jeff!
This is all just so wrong :angry:

:)

boy, this thread just got unflattering, not that I'd expect anything less!

You've smoked with him. Every time he pulls that slobber soaked cigar out of his mouth, it reminds me of a St. Bernard drooling on the floor.

Nothing but love, though. :love: