• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar smoke in clothes

Not "poking" anyone nor being disrespecting to anyone. Ever hear of humor? Everyone's is different, but again, I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone.
Bro, listen to what The Black Cloud is saying. While it may not be your intention to be disrespectful, it comes across as such. You are poking the bear- it’s a fact. Ease up. You haven’t been around long enough to be busting balls yet.

Bro, listen to what The Black Cloud is saying. While it may not be your intention to be disrespectful, it comes across as such. You are poking the bear- it’s a fact. Ease up. You haven’t been around long enough to be busting balls yet.

Not busting anyone's balls or trying to insult anyone. I stand by what I said in my previous post. It's unfortunate that you and the other poster, not Doc, interpreted the way you did. I came here to discuss our joy of cigars. I've not said anything wrong to anyone. I am just a fellow cigar lover like all of you. I am not trying to upset, disrespect, poke, fling, peck, or hurt someone's feelings.

Not busting anyone's balls or trying to insult anyone. I stand by what I said in my previous post. It's unfortunate that you and the other poster, not Doc, interpreted the way you did. I came here to discuss our joy of cigars. I've not said anything wrong to anyone. I am just a fellow cigar lover like all of you. I am not trying to upset, disrespect, poke, fling, peck, or hurt someone's feelings.
Good. Just know that your not the only one who gets a vote in interpreting your posts. And I say that in a nice, friendly way.

I need to get some of this. Wifey gets freaked out by the smell on my clothes. She’s an ex-smoker.