• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Spike

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Hey guys just wondering what you think of this little tool, I think it might work just don’t like the idea of having something that sharp on my keychain and putting it my pocket but for the price I’ll give it a try. I like new cigar toys My link :cool:
http://www.cigarweekly.com/images/FirstLook/Cigar_Spike/Product_instructions.jpg

Hey guys just wondering what you think of this little tool, I think it might work just don’t like the idea of having something that sharp on my keychain and putting it my pocket but for the price I’ll give it a try. I like new cigar toys My link :cool:
http://www.cigarweekly.com/images/FirstLook/Cigar_Spike/Product_instructions.jpg

Don't try boarding any planes with that Jesus. ;)

I have those made up larger for when I'm out hunting vampires!

I think it would push all the tobacco at the head of the cigar together creating draw issues. Also with such a small hole draw and tar issues . But it looks like a good guitar pic.

Would it plug itself up if I'm the type to bite the end?

Is there going to be a version that doesn't have a point on the end, for those of us not allowed to play with sharp objects? :blush:

Let us know the first time you have it on your keychain, and your keys are in your pocket, and you sit down with it at an odd angle. Good times...

Let us know the first time you have it on your keychain, and your keys are in your pocket, and you sit down with it at an odd angle. Good times...

That was my first thought - like stitches in my leg. I think I'll stick with my Xikar.

It would not be a good idea for so many reasons...potentially painful ones at that.

I'd give it a try and carry it around if it worked. Not sure if the hole would be big enough on all types of cigars and I'd be worried about tar issues on some types.

Doesn't look any sharper than the keys next to it, so I wouldn't be worried about it stabbing me. If you're that concerned, but it between two keys on your keychain since it's shorter.

-John

Hey worst case scenario you can use it to nub a cigar :whistling: and for $2.99 for 3 I’ll give it a review :D

That was my first thought - like stitches in my leg. I think I'll stick with my Xikar.

Better hope you're not running warm at the time otherwise you might end up having to stitch together the old yambag as well.

Why not just get a punch with a key ring on it? That's what I have. Only cost me like $3.00 at the B&M. I'm not sure how long it will last, but they a pretty much disposable they are so cheap. Even a nice one isn't much more than $10.00

I'm going to start stabbing people in their eyes down busy streets with my new Cigar Spike

Jay, I'm not sure what prison you did time in, but that ain't where they hide those things.