• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Spike

Jay, I'm not sure what prison you did time in, but that ain't where they hide those things.
This post makes so much sense to me now about who you are Clint... It's like a frightening realization... :0

So, the NY CPers are carrying shanks now?? Wow, you East Coasters are crazy nuts! Tony, go slay some Vamps with that badass weapon!

I wouldn't call them "shanks" more like metal toothpicks.

Just got my three cheap pieces of molded anc die cut plastic... I mean cigar spikes!!I already regret this purchase and I haven't even tried them yet. I think I will go out and get some Golden Honey Dutchmasters and try it on them. Best part is one came on a business card all "pass this along to your friends" Personally I would rather pass along VD than the Cigar Spike!!!

You have been warned!!!!
ohmy.gif

Seems like just putting a slit in the cigar would produce a good amount of tar, would just end up having to clip it anyway.

Just got my three cheap pieces of molded anc die cut plastic... I mean cigar spikes!!I already regret this purchase and I haven't even tried them yet. I think I will go out and get some Golden Honey Dutchmasters and try it on them. Best part is one came on a business card all "pass this along to your friends" Personally I would rather pass along VD than the Cigar Spike!!!

You have been warned!!!!
ohmy.gif

By the look of the picture, and by most replies... I (and possibly most of us) assumed it was a metal spike, not a credit card punch-out.

Personally I can't imagine using anything smaller than a punch cutter. As it is with some guillotine cuts a cigar can have a tight draw, nevermind trying to draw through a hole that's 1/10th the size of that.

At least it wasn't an expensive mistake.

At least it wasn't an expensive mistake.

Just tried it on a cigar an it SUCKED big time hole toooo small not enough smoke came thru, tar build up quick made the cigar taste funny so cut it again and use it for a nuber :laugh: :whistling: