• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar storage in humidor

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Two parts to this topic :0

1. I'm assuming it's okay to store cigars on top of one another as my humidor is filling up fast, right? Should I rotate them if so?

2. Should I use propylene glycol every time or alternate from that to distilled water?

Muchas Gracias,
Ree Ree

Does anyone know if Vern is still back-ordered on the beads? Last I heard was that people had over due orders of like 3-4 weeks. ???

I'm new to the humidor scene...what are the beads and what are their advantages?

Thanks

Beads are self regulating, so you don't have to worry as much about RH fluctuation. They work awesome in a coolerdor and pretty good in a humidor. You don't have to rotate your cigars through your humidor.

Emo

Ok...outlier here I guess. I used distilled water only in my humidors and I rotate my cigars every couple of months. I also stack them on top of each other with my only rule being no touching between Maduro and non-Maduro. I use beads in my coolidor.