• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Stores

Dannyob

Reaction score
When I travel around the country, I always try to find a good cigar store in each city to go visit. I am going to be traveling to more than 20 cities in the next couple of months and would like some input into the best stores in each city. Your help and opinion would be appreciated. The cities I will be visiting are Atlanta (Gwinnett County -Duluth-Norcross), Tampa, Tallahassee, St. Louis, Ames, IA, Sacramento, Fresno, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Shreveport, Jacksonville, Fl, Columbia, SC, Greensboro, NC, Detroit, Milwaukee, Columbus, OH, Biloxi, MS, Memphis, Tn and Little Rock and Houston.:)

St. Louis:

Briars & Blends
6008 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63109-3607
(314) 351-1131

Jon's Pipe Shop
42 North Central
Clayton, MO 63105-3813
(314) 721-1480
Mon-Sat 8:30 to 5:30

JR Cigars & Fragrances
4 North Central
Clayton, MO 63105-3813
(314) 727-5667

Damn, just skippin right over the bay area huh?

Oh well, next time bro!

Phil

WrenchASE said:
Milwaukee

Uhle Tobacco Company
114 West Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, Wi 53203
414-273-6665
1-800-877-7024
that would be my suggestion as well.

there are a bunch in Milwaukee proper, including a startup 3 blocks away from Uhle's, but these guys are the best.

:thumbs:

Also, for food, Cubanitas, great Cuban restaurant downtown w/in walking of Uhle's.
Great food and drink, smoking also encouraged (they sell some domestics there as well)

For a club dancing, Club Havana, great music salsa/club, they have a walk-in humi and have the best Mojitos around.

While in OKC there are three stores you can try:

ZT Cigars is not too far from the airport.
304 N. Meridian - 800-340-3007
Stan Nafeih (the owner) is a friend of mine. Let him know how you came to him. He will likely give you some freebees.
They sell to clubs and restaurants all over the US. They sell mostly by the box, but do have some singles.

The Tobacco Room is further North
2818 W Country Club Dr.
405-843-1010
He has a good selection of cigars. He also has the largest selection of pip tobaccos in the Mid West, if you smoke a pipe.

The Tobacco Exchange
2836 A N.W. 63rd
French Market Mall
800-252-6432

The last two places have a good selection of singles.

When your in Tampa Fl, you'll just have to stop in Ybor City and walk down their main street and you'll hit around a half a dozen of great cigar store. :D :thumbs: :p

Hello,

Here's one for Little Rock,AR

The Pipe & Tobacco shop
29 S. University
Broadmoor Shopping Center
Little Rock AR 72204
501-562-PIPE(7473)
fax 501-562-3172

This is directly across from the UALR campus on the west side. Enjoy.

John

If you make it through Yuma, Az.. come on in! Exit 12 off of Interstate 8!

Thanks Stogieman. I am heading to Tampa on Friday and will check out the Ybor City shops. Thanks to everyone else for your suggestions. If anyone has any more I would love to here about them. :thumbs:

When in Memphis The Tobacco Corner at the interection of Poplar and Mendenhal is a good bet. It is the oldest tobacco store in town. Also the Memphis Tobacco Bowl downtown on Madison Street is a good bet.