• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarbid. com

statelandman

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals, I noticed on a CW board that some of the members there have worked out a system to keep their cigarbid.com prices lower.
When they bid on an item, the put "CW" in the "Comments" section. That way (supposedly) when someone sees a CW member has already bid on something, they won't overbid on him.
Does anyone want to try that system here? We could but "CP" in the "Comments section to let everyone know that a cigarpass member has bid.
What do you think? :lookup:

I was thinking the same thing last time I saw the cw. Great minds... I'm all for it... you think we can get a sticky on this by an admin?

Only problem is that CB will find out and get mad. Then 5 minutes before an auction with "cp" or "cw" ends they will bump the price up to exactly your max bid. :p

I have been trying to stay away from CB but when I do bid I will use this method. It will probably work better than "dogsticks don't bid" LOL

Bobbyson1a said:
I just put a bid on a OtterBox Humidor 5540 - Black

we'll see what happens.
Hey Bobby, I was going to bid on that Otterbox, and I saw the CP/CU next to your name. So, I'm not bidding - so far i guess it's working for you!

Captain B said:
Bobbyson1a said:
I just put a bid on a  OtterBox Humidor 5540 - Black

we'll see what happens.
Hey Bobby, I was going to bid on that Otterbox, and I saw the CP/CU next to your name. So, I'm not bidding - so far i guess it's working for you!
If someone out bids me go for it.
If I win it it's yours. :D

Why not keep it simple and just put % or any other symbol in the comments area so we know don't out bid a fellow member? It's alot easier to rember one symbol and less noticable too. Just a newby's opinion.
Thanks,
Steve
gamelover2003

gamelover2004 said:
Why not keep it simple and just put % or any other symbol in the comments area so we know don't out bid a fellow member? It's alot easier to rember one symbol and less noticable too. Just a newby's opinion.
Thanks,
Steve
gamelover2003
I think CP is easier to remember that some random symbol.