• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigardawg-ee style

BrownDevil

BOTL
Was it something I said ???

Maybe calling you a sweetheart in front of everyone :love:
Thanks brother!

:sign:

Dang, Scot. All this smoking, reviewing and bombing! So this is what you do in your spare time.

Well done! :thumbs:

Wilkey

I also would like to thank my C-Ville brother. I came home today just to see my mail box in the back yard and in pieces.
Home Depot loves to see me :D

Thank you Scot I may have to send you an official CP Vegas t-shirt. When I get back of course. :whistling:

MY WIFE HAS NO ARMS!!!

I keep telling her to let me get the mail..she just won't listen! :0

Nice play sir! I am touched and honored! :love: :blush:

Thank you!

-J

Damn! I guess that makes me #4 on the Dawg's hit list... Came home yesterday to find a nice surprise! Thanks, bruddah! :thumbs:

Cigardawg-ee style is right! :thumbs: Gents, enjoy those sticks. I'm glad they have found good homes. :)

Thanks Scott looking forward to trying and figuring out what this unbanded stick is. You are the man, oh and you better get ready to take cover cause sooner or later your going to get hit.

Cigardawg-ee style is right! :thumbs: Gents, enjoy those sticks. I'm glad they have found good homes. :)
Style is the operative word here!!! Thanks for the bomb brother!! Those are some tasty sticks. It is very much appreciated and you caught me most unaware. :cool: :thumbs:

You Rock!
- C