• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

Hey Charlie, I saw your shoes near the bathroom. I think you left them there after last years P P Dance! LOL

Tazman

Like I said this is my first Cigar Fest...would you guys be interested in working on a CigarPass meet up at some point during the weekend?

Sounds good to me brother, I know that they'll be tailgates prior to the event in the morning and after parties as well........

2 weeks from today, yeah baby!!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go Charlie. Make sure you dont drink too much or you will have a problem when you continue your little dance!

Tazman

Less than 2 weeks to go Charlie. Make sure you dont drink too much or you will have a problem when you continue your little dance!

Tazman

George, you know that I'm gonna hit every beer and booze stand. Just point me in the direction of a bathroom or at least a loan tree out on the wood line....... :D :thumbs: :p

5 days and and we start the weekend of never ending primo sticks, bbq, cool drinks and 2500 herfers........

Yeah man, one of these years I'm gunna' make it...have a great time guys and please post some pictures!!!

Hey Stogieman,

Got any plans for this weekend? I'm doing some work on the deck and could use a hand.
I'd like to start mid-afternoon Friday and finish up late Sat. Let me know.

Thanks,
George

Hey Stogieman,

Got any plans for this weekend? I'm doing some work on the deck and could use a hand.
I'd like to start mid-afternoon Friday and finish up late Sat. Let me know.

Thanks,
George

Hey George,

Either you have a twin brother or you're gonna have an out of body experience cause I swear I helped you get a ticket for this weekend's CigarFest......... :D :sign: :p

Charlie

2 days till the weekend's festivities begin.........

Almost time to Party Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure still if I'm coming on Friday or Saturday as I have a few things I'm working on around the house.
I'll call you today at some point.
Mark

I hope at least one of you is taking a camera. Don't want the after herf part of this thread to be worthless. :laugh:

Have fun and be safe. :D

Today at noon we are rolling to Split Rock, as Steve (toje) said "cya all in PA"........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

P.S. Definitely bringing a camera as a picture speaks it all!!!!!

P.S. Definitely bringing a camera as a picture speaks it all!!!!!

Charlie brought his camera as did I. We got some good shots! I'll post some of mine later today as I just got home a couple of hours ago and have to get some sleep.
Cigarfest was great as always, saw a ton of the tri-state crew there and a few from further south too.
Most of the NY gang are still down there partying! Dee was cooking up a storm as I left.
I got some great shots of some of the plentiful "eye candy".
We didn't win shit in the raffles though!!!!!
Oh well...
Mrtapes