• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

Hey Charlie, I saw your shoes near the bathroom. I think you left them there after last years P P Dance! LOL

Tazman

Like I said this is my first Cigar Fest...would you guys be interested in working on a CigarPass meet up at some point during the weekend?

Sounds good to me brother, I know that they'll be tailgates prior to the event in the morning and after parties as well........

2 weeks from today, yeah baby!!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go Charlie. Make sure you dont drink too much or you will have a problem when you continue your little dance!

Tazman

Less than 2 weeks to go Charlie. Make sure you dont drink too much or you will have a problem when you continue your little dance!

Tazman

George, you know that I'm gonna hit every beer and booze stand. Just point me in the direction of a bathroom or at least a loan tree out on the wood line....... :D :thumbs: :p

5 days and and we start the weekend of never ending primo sticks, bbq, cool drinks and 2500 herfers........

Hey Stogieman,

Got any plans for this weekend? I'm doing some work on the deck and could use a hand.
I'd like to start mid-afternoon Friday and finish up late Sat. Let me know.

Thanks,
George

Hey Stogieman,

Got any plans for this weekend? I'm doing some work on the deck and could use a hand.
I'd like to start mid-afternoon Friday and finish up late Sat. Let me know.

Thanks,
George

Hey George,

Either you have a twin brother or you're gonna have an out of body experience cause I swear I helped you get a ticket for this weekend's CigarFest......... :D :sign: :p

Charlie

2 days till the weekend's festivities begin.........

Almost time to Party Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure still if I'm coming on Friday or Saturday as I have a few things I'm working on around the house.
I'll call you today at some point.
Mark

I hope at least one of you is taking a camera. Don't want the after herf part of this thread to be worthless. :laugh:

Have fun and be safe. :D

Today at noon we are rolling to Split Rock, as Steve (toje) said "cya all in PA"........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

P.S. Definitely bringing a camera as a picture speaks it all!!!!!

P.S. Definitely bringing a camera as a picture speaks it all!!!!!

Charlie brought his camera as did I. We got some good shots! I'll post some of mine later today as I just got home a couple of hours ago and have to get some sleep.
Cigarfest was great as always, saw a ton of the tri-state crew there and a few from further south too.
Most of the NY gang are still down there partying! Dee was cooking up a storm as I left.
I got some great shots of some of the plentiful "eye candy".
We didn't win shit in the raffles though!!!!!
Oh well...
Mrtapes

Back