• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest III

See the thread titled, "Cigar Fest 2006 Friday Evening Pre-Herf" for some pre-Pre-Fest Herf news.

13 Days!!!

:D

Linky for the CigarFest PRE-HERF.
woohoo.gif

Just an FYI for anyone heading up toward the CIGARFEST III early.

722184.jpg

"From C-BID Forum Author: SteveR@CigarBid" said:
Tabacalera Perdomo Rolling Event
Friday, May 5th (12pm – 8pm)
535 Main St. – Bethlehem, PA

Come join us in beautiful, downtown historic Bethlehem as we welcome Nick Perdomo and company for a day-long rolling event. Sit back and enjoy a freshly rolled Perdomo handmade, while hobnobbing with the man himself, Nick Perdomo. Also, don’t forget to take advantage of some exciting 1-day only deals on Perdomo cigars!

We’ve decided to add a little more sizzle to the steak…so, like Barry Bonds, the freebies have been juiced up a bit:
– Buy any 10 qualifying Perdomo cigars and receive 4 more Perdomo cigars, free!
– Buy 1 box of La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve or ESV ’91 and receive 15 more Perdomo cigars, free!
– Buy 1 chest of Edicion de Silvio and receive a Tabacalera Perdomo 20-Cigar Mega-Sampler and Perdomo Pride 4-finger ashtray, free!

* Qualifying Perdomo cigars include any La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve, Perdomo ESV ’91 or Edicion de Silvio cigar.

** The Tabacalera Perdomo Mega-Sampler includes 20 cigars: 4 each of Perdomo Reserve Champagne, Perdomo Reserve Cameroon, Legends by Perdomo, Signature Collection and Slow-Aged.

Looks like CI is about 50 miles south east of Lake Harmony...

We visited the store last year before heading to the 'Fest. I had the chance to meet Nick and Billy Perdomo as well as Albert Argenti, who I believe is the senior Marketing Representative for Perdomo or something like that.

All great folk! :thumbs:

Although I would like to, I don't know if we'll have the time to run by this year and make it to the Split Rock in time to begin the Friday Pre-Fest Herf.

HOLY CRAP!!!

2 more days to the Friday Pre-Fest Herf and 3 more days for the Main Event. :D

Well, Cigarfest III is in the books!! I must say, this ending up being a great weekend. Mrs. Wolf and I arrived ( late, of course :laugh: ) Friday night, and we joined Herfin One, Herfin Bigdog, BrewMeister and his brother-in-law Dan for the Pre-Fest Herf.

DSC00911.jpg

We all had tickets to the C-Fest Brunch on saturday morning. Pretty good food, plus we got into the Fest about an hour before the main crowds came in. :thumbs:

DSC00930.jpg

L-R: BrewMeister, Herfin One, Mr. Wolf and Herfin Bigdog.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a great time! It was great meeting and getting my boxes signed by Rocky Patel and Nick Perdomo. Everyone got a 18-20 count CI desktop humidor with smokes, plus a coupon book to take to all the cigar vendors. Between my wife and myself, all the cigars we got came close to 100 sticks (I smoked a few while walking around), and that's not counting the 3 boxes that I ended up buying :whistling:. And of course, lets not forget the lovely ladies that were there!! The CI Hostess's and CAO Girls, and the beautiful Oliveros Girl! :love: .

I like to thank Mrs. Wolf, for spending her wedding anniversary at CigarFest, plus putting up with me and my hobbies for all these years! :love: :love: :love: . Not too many women would do that!!

Dan,
It was nice meeting you and your wife,also thanks for the nice cigars. Hope all went well at the fest.
Dan

By the way was good to see Bryan and to meet his herfing bud Ben. Was nice to trade some stories and cigars with you guys. As always I like to talk stogies with Bryan he's wise beyond his years when it comes to cigars :D And of course to my hillbilly bro in law Tim :laugh: another BOTL who goes first class all the way :) thanks for the good evening friday night. oh yeah Tim man we had a great view :laugh:

Tim will probably want this for his wallpaper :p

DSC00914.jpg

Now, was your eyes red from the flash or flask ???

:sign: