• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarpass Book Thread

Just finished Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. I try not to use the word epic when describing something, because if everything is epic then nothing is truly epic. But, to simply put it this book was epic. For a book spanning close to 1,000 pages it is amazing how little fat there was to it. Every page, paragraph, and sentence moves the story along. Every character has a true purpose. If I had only one problem it is that I will never truly get to experience this book for the first time again.

@CgarDan keeps posting with his books so it makes me want to pickup my books again. Last night my wife told me about a quick book I would really enjoy. Boy was she right.. Lit up a cigar at 6:30pm last night and after 2 cigars and a 5 hours later I finished it. It was only 185 pages but it was a great little tale. It's free on Kindle unlimited and its a youth book so its a very easy read.

The night Raven (Moonwind Mysteries) By Johan Rundberg