• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

My vote would be to not draft at all tomorrow in that event. He is a respected member of this board and it light of all of his sticks being gone before he has even selected, I would cut him some slack.

I know that Cory is a stand up guy, so it brings be pain to have him miss his picks. At the same time since he is a stand up BOTL I am sure he would not want to hold this up due to him simply being tied up.

I say let's wait till 10 AM EST and if Cory does not show up by that time we proceed with the draft.

If it turns out that Cory will miss the whole draft due to some emergency, etc Wilkey and myself will send him what ever sticks are left from the draft and add some of our own as extra care bombs.

What do we do if Cory doesn't check in tomorrow and nobody can reach him?

My vote would be to not draft at all tomorrow in that event. He is a respected member of this board and it light of all of his sticks being gone before he has even selected, I would cut him some slack.
[/quote]

I wasn't suggesting he be passed over. I was just wondering aloud. Good night all.
[/quote]

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to imply that you were. I just wanted to make it clear that I think it would be a mistake to go any further without his participation. I doubt I am alone in this thought.

Sorry guys

For my first pick, slot #1, I choose the SLR Lonsdale '01.

My bad.

I don't mind calling tomorrow off. Kinda going to be crazy anyhow. . .but I'm flexable either way.

Cory I am def glad to see you here and I am hoping you are OK. To be honest people haven't seen you online much latelly and started worrying.

In any case I think the draft is back on track now !!!!!!!!

So after Cory posts his two picks are we continuing on or still holding off till tomorrow?

So after Cory posts his two picks are we continuing on or still holding off till tomorrow?

mmburtch is up I think.

I'm headed to bed. If it gets back to me, I will be ready to pick by 8:30AM. Happy drafting to anyone staying up.

Cory I am def glad to see you here and I am hoping you are OK. To be honest people haven't seen you online much latelly and started worrying.

Yea ... these have been a crazy couple months ... K, help me figure out where we are in the pick process. Obviously my first pick was taken.

Oh .. just saw the cycle ...

Opus X xXx = Pick #1 ... else Mystery Pick is fine
Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles = Pick #23
Gurkha Centurian XXX = #24

Pick # 1 is yours with OPus XXX

We are waiting on mmburtch to make his pick

I am updating the 1st post

Yea ... these have been a crazy couple months ... K, help me figure out where we are in the pick process. Obviously my first pick was taken.

Oh .. just saw the cycle ...

Opus X xXx = Pick #1 ... else Mystery Pick is fine

Hopefully, Mmburtch will log on and we can knock out a few more picks before bed time. If not, not a problem, we'll just fire it up again tomorrow!!

Sorry guys, for some reason I thought I had two BD spots before my next.

For my second pick, I'll take PAM Principe

Cory should I edit the post with your 2 next picks as