• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Who is up?

And how is Corys picks coming going to be done/handled?
I think Casa's up

and X2 on cory's picks. I'm a little worried about the guy. They have been looking for him in a different thread for a couple of days.

Who is up?

I am, just debating in my head now that the Tat Especiales went. I will take the LFD Lancero.

I would suggest stopping the draft for the night if Cory doesn't show up soon for his next pick.

Who is up?

I am, just debating in my head now that the Tat Especiales went. I will take the LFD Lancero.

I would suggest stopping the draft for the night if Cory doesn't show up soon for his next pick.

I think that would be fair for him too!

Well I will take that HdM Epicure #2 for my second pick.

I agree we stop the draft at Cory's pick and resume tom morning. perhaps those who have his e-mail or phone number can leave a message and let's hope he gets back to us by tom morning

I don't want to pass anybody by, but he hasn't been on since yesterday morning. Should we shoot him an email and remind him?

That's the third time tonight someone has typed the same thing as me at the same time.

Padron Anniversary Maduro 1964 Exclusivo

Dammit!! :p

Ok, then....Padron Anniversary Natural 1964 Diplomatico

I agree we stop the draft at Cory's pick and resume tom morning. perhaps those who have his e-mail or phone number can leave a message and let's hope he gets back to us by tom morning
Sounds great guys.

Wilkey

Are we going to stay stopped if Cory does show up sometime soon? I am fine either way I just want to have an idea so I can be around for my next pick

I won't have access to a puter til tomorrow afternoon when I get home, so I'll PM Dan and Wilkey my picks so not to hold it up, if that's ok with everyone.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='404071' date='Dec 6 2006, 08:33 PM']
Looks like nobody is expecting him to show up.
[/quote]

I just sent a PM to one of the other Idaho guys -- I will let you guys know if he has anything new to report.

I don't have a problem with this but I'm going to be at my last full day at Cmsu tomorrow and won't have access to a computer from 8:30 am to 3:15 pm! :0

Anyone else have a problem like this or am I the only one?

No problems here. I'll check in early tomorrow, but probably won't be back until 4pm.

I can check in before I leave for work (7:30 in KC). Then I can check the internet once in the AM, at lunch, and once in the PM before leaving at 5.

I'll be at work all day with access to CP. However I will be gone for sometime tomorrow night laying down the law at a town Zoning Board Meeting.

Wanna start at 5 pm again?

Maybe officially, but anyone who is ready to draft before 5PM should make a pick if it is there turn.

Here is my advice for those who think they might not be able to be here for the draft: Rate the remaining sticks as per your prefference from 1 till ...
If your spot comes up and let's say you are not here withing 15 min of that time I will simply choose the stick from your list with the best available #.

Ex ( you have VSG as your #5 pick and everything else 1-4 has been taken I will choose the VSG for you )