• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com Annual Herf - Location

Would you travel to Upland, CA for a CP Herf?

• Yes

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters
Just catching up on this thread. I might be able to make this work. Will have to find the closest southwest airport to you Rod. They have some killer deals right now on flights.

I'd say I would consider it!

souldog said:
FWIW, I know of several hotels in Hemet, CA (city where I work) that have hotels for $20 bucks a night an hour.  Now, if I like ya, I'll give you a handgun to sleep with for that particular night and then pick you up to head out to Rod's place!  

Fixed it for ya' Pup.... ;)

modo22 said:
Just catching up on this thread. I might be able to make this work. Will have to find the closest southwest airport to you Rod. They have some killer deals right now on flights.

That would be Ontario International.  About a 15 minute drive down the hill, really close.  Upland is about a 45 min drive to all the major spots - beaches, Disneyland, Hollywood, Downtown LA, etc.  About 90 min to San Diego.  3 Hours to Vegas. 7 hours to San Francisco. 

Rod said:

That would be Ontario International.  About a 15 minute drive down the hill, really close.  Upland is about a 45 min drive to all the major spots - beaches, Disneyland, Hollywood, Downtown LA, etc.  About 90 min to San Diego.  3 Hours to Vegas. 7 hours to San Francisco. 

Now you sound like my travel agent!

Sounds like fun... :thumbs:

Rod, you need to get ahold of Charlie and figure out a way to piggyback the CP herf with the QSH.  If anyone needs a travel guide to get around NYC just let me know, I'm pretty much an expert now.

C'mon Doc, give me a little credit.  There wasn't a single time that I wasn't 100% sure of where we were and where we were going.  Heck, I didn't even have the benefit of GPS.  I will say that whomever laid out the streets on Long Island was either drunk or cross eyed.  Or both.  Would it kill them to have ONE GD street that was true North/South or East/West? 

Don't visit Boston. They call it the Hub for a reason.

Doc