• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

I'm scratching my head, Brandon. Guess I'll book that now. We're arriving Friday afternoon.

I'm scratching my head, Brandon. Guess I'll book that now. We're arriving Friday afternoon.

My wife and I have never been, so we're just trying to determine where to stay. We'll be getting there Wednesday night and leave Sunday.

We'll also be hitting some shows.

My wife and I have never been, so we're just trying to determine where to stay. We'll be getting there Wednesday night and leave Sunday.

We'll also be hitting some shows.

I've found that you'll definitely get your mileage no matter where you stay. I have champagne tastes and like Bellagio, but I'm a cheap bastard. I'm thinking hard on the Hilton. I stayed at Circus Circus once and will never again - yuk!

I am staying at Harrah's
Flying in on Southwest.

Arrive:Friday 23rd A.M
Depart:Wednesday 28th Afternoon

Off strip (Behind Bally's) is a place called Tuscany Suites. Pretty cheap and good enough. Be warned, you have to taxi to the strip.

I'll be at the Carriage House, Friday to Friday. My wife hasn't made up her mind on making the trip or not. I also am waiting to see when my brother-in-law gets back from Iraq. If he's back that week I'll be driving up to the SLC area after the herf. I haven't booked airfare yet, I see that the prices have been going every which way but down.

I need some volunteers to test the HERF registration software.

Clicky

In its final form, anyone will be able to see who is attending. Registration is required to see all the features. There is a fee for the main event on Saturday night. Prepayment is STRONGLY encouraged. Other events with fees will be your responsibility to pay at the time of the event - dinners, shows, etc.

We are definitely looking for spouse/non-smoking events such as shopping, shows, trip to Hoover Dam, etc. If you or your spouse would like to lead/sponsor an event, please post in this thread. We're also looking for smoking events. Cigar friendly venues are getting hard to come by. Even Casa Fuente is getting crowded and may not be our best venue.

Marco! Pony up, man!

I'd be happy to host an event at Seamless.

I'm out. My class moved to the week before so, I'll be in MA until late Friday. UGH!

I hear Matt is hosting the Spearmint Rhino event.

I'm telling you guys you have it all wrong! The best times can be had at "Larry's Villa"!

Those of you familiar with Vegas will be in the know.