• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

I pumped in a handful this morning and looked and Coke is up to 771 v 903 905 for the good guys. 

giannilibrizzi said:

Just drag the URL down to the Bookmarks Bar in Chrome.

Right click on the book mark.

Select  Incognito.

Vote.

Close the window.

Repeat.
Yeah.....

The trick I had figured out, actually posted it a couple posts up there.... Didn't think of bookmarking though!

Wow! I really DO need a vacation.....

Thanks for waking me up!

Lol!

I tried quoting your post when I posted my shortcut but the system wouldn't let me.  I should have at least referenced your post.  Sorry about that. :blush:

LarryH said:

Just drag the URL down to the Bookmarks Bar in Chrome.

Right click on the book mark.

Select  Incognito.

Vote.

Close the window.

Repeat.
Yeah.....

The trick I had figured out, actually posted it a couple posts up there.... Didn't think of bookmarking though!

Wow! I really DO need a vacation.....

Thanks for waking me up!

Lol!

I tried quoting your post when I posted my shortcut but the system wouldn't let me.  I should have at least referenced your post.  Sorry about that. :blush:

Absolutely no problem brother.....

emoshun said:
Hello you fine looking group of gentlemen/women!

A client campaign (Wienerschnitzel) that I spearheaded creative on is up for an award. If this campaign wins, I will personally send a random voter from those that post in this thread a delicious Cuban 5er as a sign of my appreciation.

I ask you if you have 3 seconds to spare please vote 5 stars for this entry and post back here "Voted".

Please vote by clicking 5 stars

Thanks everyone!

Jimmy

Edit to add: I'm sending a 5er regardless of winning or not.

When does the voting/competition end?

Question:  What happens if we start to vote for other campaigns and give them 1 stars?

Coca-Cola has ramped up their voting as well.

Coca-Cola: 1054
Weiners: 981

I was wondering who the other Madman was. :p

Setharsis said:
Question:  What happens if we start to vote for other campaigns and give them 1 stars?

Coca-Cola has ramped up their voting as well.

Coca-Cola: 1054
Weiners: 981
We need more.....
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12494]

We have some trouble fellas, Coke (I Iike Pepsi btw) is now over 1250.  They must have farmed it out to India or have a robot program or something.