• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

Now Coke (I like Pepsi) is going up at a rate of about 100 per 15 minutes. Heilige Scheiße!

http://youtu.be/-vCtxMMe_z4

I think there's enough computer guys on CP that could devise an auto voting system. :D

1016-1100.  Will see if I can get some votes in at work tonight.

I think someone got the word out to coke or something....they are at 1800 to our 1111

I just bumped us up to 1122.

I also voted for Coke at 0.5 stars a number of times and I could see that just 5 votes brought their star level down maybe a 1/10th of a star.

HOWEVER:  I also noticed that even as I was voting 5 stars for our site, the star level was going down.  Which means that I think someone else was down voting our site too.  Damn bastards stole my idea!

COKE is at 1836! WTF? We woke a sleeping giant it seems. 

Setharsis said:
I just bumped us up to 1122.

I also voted for Coke at 0.5 stars a number of times and I could see that just 5 votes brought their star level down maybe a 1/10th of a star.

HOWEVER:  I also noticed that even as I was voting 5 stars for our site, the star level was going down.  Which means that I think someone else was down voting our site too.  Damn bastards stole my idea!

This is war!

1460 thru 1741 ...  Now my hand hurts

Open Chrome
CTRL SHIFT N
CTRL V
ENTER
Click 5 stars
Close Window
Repeat..

For some reason I key/click generator can't do this correctly.