• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, box finally showed up today.

Here's what I found inside ....

Illusione hl
Illusione mk
Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
Old Henry Toro
Fuente Don Carlos #2 (guessing on this one)
Arganese Cugine Robusto​

gallery_6854_767_310729.jpg

Very nice, I must say. And many Toros ... my faves.

So now, the proverbial question.... Who wants some?

Brian,

Give me a couple of days to put a package together. If I finish it early enough, expect it this week.

This should be a good one as it is my first "secret contents" package for someone.

Addy on profile still good?

Cheers,
Chris

Brian,

Give me a couple of days to put a package together. If I finish it early enough, expect it this week.

This should be a good one as it is my first "secret contents" package for someone.

Addy on profile still good?

Cheers,
Chris

Very excited.. Thanks Bro..

I have PM'd you a different addy..

Thanks,
Brian

I just got friggen blown away by Charlie..

You are the friggen man.. And you are now on my target list (like it or not)...

IMAG0124.jpg

Well. my Giants are getting ready to start a great season (again), the Yankees are on top of the world and the Rangers are gearing up for another playoff run...

WHO WANTS SOME NY LOVIN ??

IMAG0124.jpg

Let me know what you think of the "Chris Morgan". It is my custom roll from the trip to Honduras earlier this year. There are only 4 others like it in the world.

And the lighter... ask Par 3 or Desert Rat about the lighter. This lighter lives in infamy in the desert.

Cheers.

Ahh... Well then a "special" TESB gift will be included for ya..

Your up.. Package will be in the mail tomorrow.

PM me your addy.

IMAG0124.jpg

Well. my Giants are getting ready to start a great season (again), the Yankees are on top of the world and the Rangers are gearing up for another playoff run...

WHO WANTS SOME NY LOVIN ??

Hey that's the lighter I received on my 18th birthday, haha good times good times!!!

Hey that's the lighter I received on my 18th birthday, haha good times good times!!!

You must be Par 3's son then, eh?

Its a cool lighter. Just be careful of the pink ones.

Haha, yep that's "mu pa". Mom and Dad picked it up for on my 18th birthday to go with my baloon stripper hat (Brunette on a pole), and my custom thong for the strip clubs.... It was a good night no doubt, I even scored a ISOM while getting danced on by 3 good looking chickies!!! (I'm putting those pictures up in my dormroom ahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.