• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK sports fans.....Here is the question.......

Who wants a package of Tennessee Class.

That's an oxymoron but I'll take it!

cigarsarge said:

[snapback]162142[/snapback]​

Lucille_Ball_Lover_Come_Back_01.jpg

Hey - is Lucy smoking a Cuban???

'cause you just know she smoked a Cuban.....

Go ahead and take it, you're closer to to him than I am anyway.

AVB said:
That's an oxymoron but I'll take it!

cigarsarge said:

[snapback]162142[/snapback]​
[snapback]162157[/snapback]​

AVB...Thems fightin words...Might have to come find ya and show some Tennessee Class up close and personal. :D Don't mess with us shine drinkin Hillbillies!!!

Who gets the class AVB or ggiese?

I've lived in Tennessee, even had their plates on my car. Hell, I've been to Shakerag*, ate pickle and mustard sandwiches and watched people play the banjo from the back of a pickup. I know all about Tennessee class. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

* Shakerag, Tennessee. population 57 1/2 'cause somebody was always pregnent. That was circa 1976 so I expect the population is a bit more now.

AVB said:
Go ahead and take it, you're closer to to him than I am anyway.
[snapback]162164[/snapback]​

Are you sure??? I'll wait for the next one, if you really want Sarge's cigars....

<taunt>...OR - to be REALLY evil - I could PIF it to you..... (<taunt>I got some very interesting sticks looking for a good home and I don't think you'd be disappointed <taunt>)....

<doing the submliminal taunt>

You gunna let them trash TN like this?! I jumped on the wrong time to read this pass.... lol :p

How about us Tennessee boys rent an RV, travel around the country, and show these Northern boys what we're made of. :p

If there is any doubt, send it to the rookie. :p

ggiese.....Send me your addy and I'll get the smokes out Wednesday when I get back into town. :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
How about us Tennessee boys rent an RV, travel around the country, and show these Northern boys what we're made of. :p
[snapback]162335[/snapback]​

Ha ha ha, it would have to have a dixie horn!

cigarsarge said:
ggiese.....Send me your addy and I'll get the smokes out Wednesday when I get back into town. :thumbs:
[snapback]162339[/snapback]​

Thank you AVB!!! I'm PMing you as we speak!!! :D

cigarsarge said:
Heads up George :D

DC# 0301 0120 0001 2010 2234
[snapback]163475[/snapback]​

Oh, boy!!! Pee-pee dance in the works!!!

Which leads me to my question.....

Send that class to PA! I'll take it.

AVB said:
Send that class to PA! I'll take it.
[snapback]163522[/snapback]​

You got it... :thumbs: Just PM me your addy!!!

And, as I promised, there shall be some goodies for you I hope you enjoy!!! :love:

George

AVB - as long as you're a fan of anything other than dog rockets, I think you'll like the package I put together (had to find some stuff for someone who has everything...)

Enjoy!!!

DC: 0103 8555 7493 5266 6036

(edited for typos)

Status
Not open for further replies.