• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recieved a package of class from Emo. This guy is too much. Will post later what he sent. Thanks bro. :thumbs:

I don't have everything by far and only had 2 of your class pass in the humi.

I guess it's my turn now to ask:

Who wants some PENNSYLVANIA Class?

Well you have to go elsewhere 'cause I ain't got any but I will send some interesting stuff.

ggiese said:
AVB - as long as you're a fan of anything other than dog rockets, I think you'll like the package I put together (had to find some stuff for someone who has everything...)

Enjoy!!!

DC: 0103 8555 7493 5266 6036

(edited for typos)
[snapback]163617[/snapback]​

What happened to my earlier post... I put up what cigarsarge sent me...

AVB said:

I guess it's my turn now to ask:

Who wants some PENNSYLVANIA Class?

Well you have to go elsewhere 'cause I ain't got any but I will send some interesting stuff.

ggiese said:
AVB - as long as you're a fan of anything other than dog rockets, I think you'll like the package I put together (had to find some stuff for someone who has everything...)

Enjoy!!!

DC: 0103 8555 7493 5266 6036

(edited for typos)
[snapback]163617[/snapback]​
[snapback]164125[/snapback]​

I hope your happy with what I sent????

Happy, hell yes. It was a great selection. I thought the "class pass" part said it all and it still does.

AVB said:

Is that "PENNSYLVANIA Class" still floating around? If so, I'll take some of it, I could always use a little more Class. :D

PM me your addy and it's yours!

PSTAN said:
Is that "PENNSYLVANIA Class" still floating around? If so, I'll take some of it, I could always use a little more Class. :D
[snapback]164285[/snapback]​

For the record, Sarge received my PIF... I think he liked it so much that his heart stopped.

So, who's up next ??? Where do we stand here?

Lets get this thing rollin...mush,mush dogs :p

I want back in again :p

I sent it out to Pstan on Wednesday afternoon but somehow lost my DC paper :( so I didn't/couldn't send him the delivery info. If he didn't get it today he will on Monday.

AVB - I got your package of PENNSYLVANIA Class yesterday evening when I got home from work. That was some package of CLASS, thank you very much.

edit for picture:

IMG_1986.jpg

I am so proud, I finally got a picture to work. :D Thank you AVB end edit

Ok, WHO wants some Oklahoma Class?

You got it! :D Coming at you this week. :cool:

February 15th - Coming at you with DC # 0304 1560 0005 9498 9276

Your item was delivered at 1:59 pm on February 17, 2005 in LOGAN, OH 43138.

vewyphishy said:
- Upon receiving it, the Receiver will post the contents of the box to the best of their ability.
- They will then ask the question.

Remember, this is NOT a game of one-upsmanship. It's about passing IT forward. Be fair. Have fun.

I've been trying, not too hard ;) , to snag a spot back into this one and noticed that the posting of the contents has been a little lax.

I remember the last one started falling short on class, some people felt slighted and that was one of the reasons for listing the sticks received.

With that, I'll still be checking to jump back in. :D

Yeh I am just waiting to jump in also. Unfortunately I was gone all day and Gary picked up that package of class coming from Penn.

Hopefully we can get some new blood in here a keep this fresh.

BenjieV :D

geldor1 said:
I've been trying, not too hard ;) , to snag a spot back into this one and noticed that the posting of the contents has been a little lax.

I remember the last one started falling short on class, some people felt slighted and that was one of the reasons for listing the sticks received.

With that, I'll still be checking to jump back in. :D
[snapback]165776[/snapback]​

I don't know if it's the board (with the recent server change), censorship by the mods, or what - my post of what I sent disappeared...

PSTAN's package showed up yesterday and it has some of my old school favorites in it

Punch (domestic)
Ramone Allones (domestic)....TASTEY!!
Ashton VSG......COOL!!
A.Fuente SG......VERY COOL!!!
La Gloria Cubana with a nice yellow cello...COOL!!
CAO Brazilia....ROCK ON!!!!!
Opus X xXx Power Ranger......KICK A$$!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks PSTAN....Nice Job!!

So who's next for a classie package of styx from STYX???????

I'll take that package of class :thumbs: :D
Addy in profile

Bill

Your welcome.

The Opus is actually a #4 from a 5 pack internet by from a couple of weeks ago. Whenever I looked on the Cigar Family website I noticed that they are a "New Release" so let me know how it goes. I have the others placed deep in the coolidor waiting on summer to come around. :D

I wish I had a Power Ranger to give but I don't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.