• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. Fantastic. Thank you so much bwana Straw. Contents were:

1. Edge Maduro Toro O.R.
2. RP Old World Reserve
3. Don Lino Africa
4. AF Sungrown 858
5. Leon Jimenes Trumpet (torpedo ?)
6. Diamond Crown Maduro Figurado (#6?)

P1010074.jpg

Awesome. Been a while since I've had an Edge, never had the Old World, the Africa was numero uno on my 'to try' list, love the Sungrown and never had the 858, never had an LJ, and the only DC I've smoked is the Maximus #5. I'm ecstatic,and definitely ready to pay it back.

WHO WANTS A PACKAGE OF CLASS FROM MINNEAPOLASS???

I don't know if newbs are allowed to play - the rules don't make it clear, or I'm just not seeing it - but if so, I'd like a package of class.

I don't know if newbs are allowed to play - the rules don't make it clear, or I'm just not seeing it - but if so, I'd like a package of class.

Might want to watch for a while before jumping in. 5 days and 6 posts seems a little too soon. Just my $.02. ???

Might want to watch for a while before jumping in. 5 days and 6 posts seems a little too soon. Just my $.02. ???
No worries, I completely understand.

Geldor, sorry again we couldn't reach a deal on the Newbie Sampler.

Topped.

Save the drama for yo momma, I have a nice package of smokes looking for a new home. Lets keep the good stuff moving here. Who wants it?

Mick

WoW! Thanks for the Class Mick. I've not had a few of these, and love the rest!! well played Ol' Chum!

As received The package of Class is one each of the following:

Romeo Y Juliieta - Cedros De Luxe No. 3 ISOM
A. Fuente - Diamond Crown Robusto No. 5
Greycliff - Profesionale PGX
Padron - 2000
Joya de Nicaragua - 1970 Antano Consul
Victoria 2007 - RoBUSTo! AKA - final volly in the FOG War of Agression

OK, so now for the $64,000 question -

Who wants a Package of Class? :whistling:

Consider it Delivered!
Two Brothers, Wednesday night.
Enjoy!

Jeff - PM sent your way...

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it tomorrow. :( Might want to send that package this way through the mail...

BTW - Lets maybe hook up this weekend though...

mac

Hey Mike....Whenever you get this PIF, I would love to be the next recipient....

That is, if no one minds.... ;)

Got the pass today hand delivered from Rebel Herfer. Thanks so much Jeff... wonderful selection of smokes my friend. Lets see if I can remeber correctly... as everything is already nicely resting...

CAO Brazilia
CAO Sopranos
Oliva Serie V Torpedo
Fonseca Limited
MYSTERY CIGAR (Which it has already been determined is of Nicaraguan origin...)

Looking forward to trying most of these for the first time.

So now I suppose there is only one thing left to do......

WHO WANTS IT????????????????? ;)

I guess there is only one thing left for me to do....

Pass it over here big guy....I could use some class in my life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.