• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there is only one thing left for me to do....

Pass it over here big guy....I could use some class in my life.....

Consider it done. Package will go out tomorrow morning...

DC# 0103 8885 7491 5150 5000

Enjoy Mike!

Edited to say... Duh, Post office is closed tomorrow. Make it Tuesday...

mac

I just received mr. mac's package of class this afternoon. (Great package by the way)

Seeing as I'm pretty new to cigars, I'm not as proficient (sp?) as some of you when it comes to identifying smokes. But, being the sport I am I figured I might as well give it a shot and mark it down as a learning experience. I'm also gonna attach a pic so if anyone has some feed back just let me know. Thanks again Mike for this wonderful pack. Even took care of one of my wishes.

Montecristo ?
Padilla Miami 8&11
...His mystery smoke to me...I don't have a clue
AF Hemingway
Tatuaje ?

P9050820.jpg

BTW....

Who wants my package.........of class?

Alright.....I'll get it out to you on Monday...

DC# 0103 8555 7490 8369 5763

I received Michael's Class the other day and I can assure you these will be put to the torch! :thumbs:

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Lavalla English
Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas – No. 2
Tabacalera Perdomo Prestigio
Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Robusto

1400661884_e1d342108e.jpg

So, WHO WANTS IT?

No one wants some SoCal Lovin'?

Someone step up because we can't let this die on the vine........not on my watch at least!

SO, WHO WANTS IT!!

No one wants some SoCal Lovin'?

Someone step up because we can't let this die on the vine........not on my watch at least!

SO, WHO WANTS IT!!

Hey Charlie, I couldn't leave you hanging any longer...

I'd like a package of SoCal class! :thumbs:

Thank you....thank you for putting me out of my misery. I think you might be TOO classy for me Steve. ;)

I'll get 'er done today!

Alright, Charlie, nice package of cigars... thanks! :thumbs:

db0.jpg

So, who wants a package of class from Idaho??

Got the cigars this AM. Thanks a bunch Steve!

JDN Antano Lancero (Gonna need a big meal before this one!)
DPG (blue label) Magnates (Not sure on the vitola here. This is the closest I could come up with.) EDITED TO ADD: After further review this appears to be a Lancero? I've not seen one of those.
Davi 100th Diademas (An absolute favorite of mine. I just wish a box purchase wouldn't force garage sleeping for the next couple of months.)
Tatuaje Series P Toro (Haven't had these white label Tats.)
Gurkha Black Puro Toro (Never had this one, either. Actually, this is the first I've heard or seen of them.)

An excellent package!

OK...Who wants a package of class from a disgruntled fellow?

(Just a warning, it won't go out until next Monday. Leaving town this afternoon.)

Got the cigars this AM. Thanks a bunch Steve!

JDN Antano Lancero (Gonna need a big meal before this one!)
DPG (blue label) Magnates (Not sure on the vitola here. This is the closest I could come up with.) EDITED TO ADD: After further review this appears to be a Lancero? I've not seen one of those.
Davi 100th Diademas (An absolute favorite of mine. I just wish a box purchase wouldn't force garage sleeping for the next couple of months.)
Tatuaje Series P Toro (Haven't had these white label Tats.)
Gurkha Black Puro Toro (Never had this one, either. Actually, this is the first I've heard or seen of them.)

An excellent package!

OK...Who wants a package of class from a disgruntled fellow?

(Just a warning, it won't go out until next Monday. Leaving town this afternoon.)

I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.