• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I am a Louisiana transplant! ;)

Coming your way Tulsa Boy.

Seth

So, what's the deal with Ekans?? He gets the PIF, asks the question, and never sends anything out? He was just on here on Feb. the 16th so he's obviously been lurking. I'm not sure what protocol is for him recieving and not sending, but it would be nice if he at least responded to this.

So, what's the deal with Ekans?? He gets the PIF, asks the question, and never sends anything out? He was just on here on Feb. the 16th so he's obviously been lurking. I'm not sure what protocol is for him recieving and not sending, but it would be nice if he at least responded to this.

He should be PMd.
I would guess this is a shipping and/or customs issue at this point...
I hope!
Just because he was on doesn't mean he checked this thread.

-Rob

He should be PMd.
I would guess this is a shipping and/or customs issue at this point...
I hope!
Just because he was on doesn't mean he checked this thread.

-Rob
I understand that he might not have checked the thread but if I received the PIF and then asked the question and did send it, I would be on here checking to see if the package had arrived and pm'ing the guy I sent it to, to let him know it's on it's way.

Since when is considered good form to post what you have received? Did I miss something here? If so, sorry for the interruption, if not then somebody has some 'splainin to do.

It's the rules from the very first post, Ray...

Pardon the lame description.

The initial CPIF has run its course. Much thanks and appreciation to sleepyjim for starting it up and keeping an eye on it.

*round of applause*

With Part II, we're going to keep it essentially the same as before... but with just a few minor modifications to make everyone's participation as enjoyable as possible. The basic rules are as follows:
- I will start by sending out the last package of the initial CPIF (also the first for Part II)
- Upon receiving it, the Receiver will post the contents of the box to the best of their ability.
- They will then ask the question.
- After lining up who will be next, the Receiver will now become the Passer and send the new Receiver a package of CLASS.
- Wash, rinse, repeat.

In terms of CLASS, we know that every person's definition is slightly (and sometimes substantially) different from the next person. But for all intents and purposes, we'll make a distinction here. "Classy" is defined as mid-grade level sticks, such as CAOs, AVOs, Toranos, Padron Thousand series, Punch, etc... In terms of dollar value, between $3 and $8 per stick would be more than sufficient.

The package YOU send out can be any number of sticks... so long as you include at least 3 "classy" sticks. You can mix and match anyway you like.

If you choose to include something nice (ie: premiums or ISOMs) as part of the PIF, then the Receiver shall not be held accountable for sending out something of equal quality. If you choose to include some lower end smokes, please make sure that you've already included the "classy" smokes as well.

Remember, this is NOT a game of one-upsmanship. It's about passing IT forward. Be fair. Have fun.

Ahhh, my bad for not reading all 38 pages. Carry on.

OK here we go. Heads up Cheese Head!

DC# 0103 8555 7492 3876 0704

Seth

As far as the situation goes with Ekans and I, we are privately working it out in PM. He HAS kept tabs on it.
-Kevin

As far as the situation goes with Ekans and I, we are privately working it out in PM. He HAS kept tabs on it.
-Kevin
Thanks for the update. It's just been quite a while since he received his package and hasn't updated the rest of us when it has been asked about. This is a public PIF and not a private trade so he could have at least addressed the situation himself if he's been keeping up with it.

I haven't received Seths end yet, but since I'm sending out a few others today, I figured I'd go ahead and get this one out as well.

So, who wants some pre-packaged Oklahoma class?

;)

bfreebern,

I'll take you up on that one.
I'd like to see what pre-packaged Oklahoma class looks like.

Cheers...

C...

I haven't received Seths end yet, but since I'm sending out a few others today, I figured I'd go ahead and get this one out as well.

So, who wants some pre-packaged Oklahoma class?

;)

Yes,

I probably should have responded something here. I sent Wanlail a pm a couple weeks ago asking if the package has arrived, never got an answer. So I resent a couple of days ago and it seems the package is lost or something has happened to it. Anyway I'm going to resend tomorrow and hope this one gets to its destination. Sorry for not keeping this thread updated on the situation.

Let's hope that the package didn't include ISOM's and get picked up by Customs through some awful chance of fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.