• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Oh believe me, I have a thick skin.

It's funny you mention throwing a fit, because as I was reading back in some of the past passes, I noticed a new member throwing quite the temper tantrum. That's never been me, lol!

Now that I've gone back and read through some things, I will make sure I follow proper etiquette.

Thanks to everyone for being so kind and helpful.

Oh believe me, I have a thick skin.

It's funny you mention throwing a fit, because as I was reading back in some of the past passes, I noticed a new member throwing quite the temper tantrum. That's never been me, lol!

Now that I've gone back and read through some things, I will make sure I follow proper etiquette.

Thanks to everyone for being so kind and helpful.
You are probably gonna like it here.
Welcome, stick around, enjoy the fun!

C

I suppose no forum is quite like another. Everyone has different rules and regulations. Working for an attorney, I'm very familiar with rules and regulations, and just want to be sure I'm doing things properly here. I'd hate for anyone to think of me in a negative light, and thank god for the FOGs who make sure to point out the proper way of doing things.
@Thoughts is now an FOG. congratulations, Brad. Drink a 99 Banannas to celebrate your achievement.