• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

thinde said:

That was lightning quick Jim. Thanks for the smokes, that Tat isn't going to last long at all!

Who's next, WHO WANT SOME?
Bump de de bump!

I can't wait until I can do this.....looks like fun. I better start buying some nice stuff!

Bigbrown said:
I can't wait until I can do this.....looks like fun. I better start buying some nice stuff!
Time fly's when you're having fun.

thinde said:

That was lightning quick Jim. Thanks for the smokes, that Tat isn't going to last long at all!

Bump de de bump!

Bump dede bump dede bump!

thinde said:

My eyes must be deceiving me... that cigar in the middle does not exist.  :whistling:

mjolnir01 said:

My eyes must be deceiving me... that cigar in the middle does not exist.  :whistling:
?????????

Don't speak of it or it will vanish!

Good evening all, I received my package today. I want to thank 
Thinde  for the package. I'll upload a pic tomorrow. Now for  the phrase 
that pays "WHO WANTS SOME!"

I guess I'll get this going again. I PM'ed Kyan back on April 24 politely saying it was his responsibility to continue to bump this until someone took it. So either he is having serious problems in his life of he just doesn't give a shit! Rod will be notified but for now I guess I'm up........
Who wants some?

thinde said:
I guess I'll get this going again. I PM'ed Kyan back on April 24 politely saying it was his responsibility to continue to bump this until someone took it. So either he is having serious problems in his life of he just doesn't give a shit! Rod will be notified but for now I guess I'm up........
Who wants some?
Did you send a package out to him and he never confirmed he got it?

Good evening all, I received my package today. I want to thank 
Thinde  for the package. I'll upload a pic tomorrow. Now for  the phrase 
that pays "WHO WANTS SOME!"
Looks like he got his, but has since gone MIA.....