• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Cheers, Kris!  I'll let you know when the package lands. 

*Edit:  The way my luck is going with the USPS as of late this package will end up in Whitefish, MT, get tossed around for fifteen days, have an inquiry opened on it and then find it's way here.  Just sayin'.  :whistling:

Gern Blansten said:
Cheers, Kris!  I'll let you know when the package lands. 

*Edit:  The way my luck is going with the USPS as of late this package will end up in Whitefish, MT, get tossed around for fifteen days, have an inquiry opened on it and then find it's way here.  Just sayin'.  :whistling:

Jon I don't know what's up with the tracking. I shipped it on Monday and should've landed yesterday according to tracking. It shows that it departed Nashau, NH.  ???

ETA: Actually I just received an email saying that it just made it to St. Paul, MN. At least it's in the right state! :thumbs:

Light this! said:
Jon I don't know what's up with the tracking. I shipped it on Monday and should've landed yesterday according to tracking. It shows that it departed Nashau, NH.  ???

I had the same issues.  I shipped 2 packages to the same address on Monday.  One of them updated and was delivered yesterday, I just looked at the second one and it's out for delivery today.  The second package didn't update until it was out for delivery.  There must have been an issue with the USPS page.

bfreebern said:

I had the same issues.  I shipped 2 packages to the same address on Monday.  One of them updated and was delivered yesterday, I just looked at the second one and it's out for delivery today.  The second package didn't update until it was out for delivery.  There must have been an issue with the USPS page.

Kris, no worries. 

Since there are two passes getting off the ground, stories like these should be troubling to the group.  I sent a package off to Jimmy/Emoshun on February 25th and it's still not there (2 day/small flat rate box).  Check out this comedy:  9405903699300132154340.  Same thing happened two weeks previous to that with a flat rate package I sent to Atlanta.  It took 16 days and went through Orlando.

I would hate to see a pass get sucked into the abyss.

Kris, the packaged arrived safe and sound.  I'm humbled by your generosity.  Thank you!  One of these won't make it through the weekend!!!

gallery_13277_1723_681199.jpg

You're a tough act to follow, Kris!  :thumbs:

WHO WANTS SOME!!?? 

I'll take it!

I've been wanting to get back into the swing of things around here.

Nashkicker said:
I'll take it!

I've been wanting to get back into the swing of things around here.
Good and get your little brick laying side kick back over here too!

Great selection my friend! Thanks again!

I just got a new jar in and have adopted my friend Gary(Ironpeddler) tradition of giving away the first cigar in the box so.....

Who wants some?

Nashkicker said:

I just got a new jar in and have adopted my friend Gary(Iron peddler) tradition of giving away the first cigar in the box so.....

Who wants some?
Jars are made of glass...

I just got a new jar in and have adopted my friend Gary(Iron peddler) tradition of giving away the first cigar in the box so.....

Who wants some?
Don't be a hater Paul.

Nashkicker said:

Who wants some?
Don't be a hater Paul.

The monster series has me hooked so I'm not a hater just busting your balls buddy.
Hope the smokes are good.

That was lightning quick Jim. Thanks for the smokes, that Tat isn't going to last long at all!

Who's next, WHO WANT SOME?