• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Plot twist: I'm out tonight, gents. Had something unexpected come up that requires being awake and functional quite early in the morning. Sorry.

Sorry I missed you all. If Voodoo Paul didn't explain anything, I'll let y'all know what's going on as soon as things are 100% firmed up on this end. There's some unexpected travel happening within the next few days (maybe hours) and there's tests and paperwork that must be accomplished at a 0900 appt. this morning.

Sorry I missed you all. If Voodoo Paul didn't explain anything, I'll let y'all know what's going on as soon as things are 100% firmed up on this end. There's some unexpected travel happening within the next few days (maybe hours) and there's tests and paperwork that must be accomplished at a 0900 appt. this morning.
Huh?

Good luck. I read you closed on a farm over here in Durham, MO. The community welcomes you!!

Floyd T

Hope all is well brother! Whatever it is. We’re all thinking of ya!