• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Would have loved to have been there! The weather got the better of my hobo hut D-lux. While trying to warm it up after the weird snow rain mixture there was a lot of moisture falling from the ceiling. Made it unusable for the electronics, my laptop is not water resistant lol. I will catch up with everyone in a bit.

Would have loved to have been there! The weather got the better of my hobo hut D-lux. While trying to warm it up after the weird snow rain mixture there was a lot of moisture falling from the ceiling. Made it unusable for the electronics, my laptop is not water resistant lol. I will catch up with everyone in a bit.
Get some reflectix insulation. It’s a game changer for condensation. Worth the $15 for sure. Though for that mansion of yours, you might need two rolls

Sorry about missing last night, gents. Had 35+ mph winds here last night along with sideways rain. I lasted for about an hour outside reading before the herf before I was too beaten down. I brought all my stuff inside and rolled the awning up before it got blown down. If I had attempted a Hobo Hut in that weather, I wouldn't be in Kansas anymore. Wife and I are going to a movie this afternoon, so figured it was best to just turn in and get some sleep. Maybe I can use this miss to convince my wife to not give me crap if I try to stay up and hop on come Wednesday?!?

It's still the miserable same/same outside at the moment. I hope it calms down enough to have a cigar this evening.

Sorry about missing last night, gents. Had 35+ mph winds here last night along with sideways rain. I lasted for about an hour outside reading before the herf before I was too beaten down. I brought all my stuff inside and rolled the awning up before it got blown down. If I had attempted a Hobo Hut in that weather, I wouldn't be in Kansas anymore. Wife and I are going to a movie this afternoon, so figured it was best to just turn in and get some sleep. Maybe I can use this miss to convince my wife to not give me crap if I try to stay up and hop on come Wednesday?!?

It's still the miserable same/same outside at the moment. I hope it calms down enough to have a cigar this evening.
Sounds like if you had tried a hobo hut last night you WOULD be in Kansas by morning!