• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Anyone ever up for herf at a reasonable EU time? I got km's to run and marathons to train for, cain't nobody be stayin' up 'til the ass crack of dawn to smoke with you fools. But, hot damn, I miss the days of CP chat and herfin' with folks in the US.
What Times?

A good start time for me would be 20-22:00 on a Fri-Sunday night. This would still be early afternoon for most US folks though.

Sorry about that. We are Central European. We are 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time, so 20:00 is 14:00.

Anyone ever up for herf at a reasonable EU time? I got km's to run and marathons to train for, cain't nobody be stayin' up 'til the ass crack of dawn to smoke with you fools. But, hot damn, I miss the days of CP chat and herfin' with folks in the US.
I've done a vherf with several guys at a wide variety of times over the past two years. Post a time you're going to be on someday and I bet someone will join you. Maybe state what time it is for you and what that would be for someone in EST just to avoid confusion. I open the window sometimes just to see if anyone is on. @Nate1977 gets off work during the week around the time you mentioned or a little after. I'm retired, so I can be on almost any time. @Eqwhipped and I did a Vherf at 700 one morning because he works crazy hours and I was up all night. Last week I did a vherf with @ConDaddy, then @cabaiguan juan after that. I think there are four or five of you guys in Europe at this point. Throw a post on here and start a monthly European Vherf. Just throwing out ideas.

I was just gonna ask about the European vherf what happened with it. Since last time it got mentioned

I've done a vherf with several guys at a wide variety of times over the past two years. Post a time you're going to be on someday and I bet someone will join you. Maybe state what time it is for you and what that would be for someone in EST just to avoid confusion. I open the window sometimes just to see if anyone is on. @Nate1977 gets off work during the week around the time you mentioned or a little after. I'm retired, so I can be on almost any time. @Eqwhipped and I did a Vherf at 700 one morning because he works crazy hours and I was up all night. Last week I did a vherf with @ConDaddy, then @cabaiguan juan after that. I think there are four or five of you guys in Europe at this point. Throw a post on here and start a monthly European Vherf. Just throwing out ideas.
Same timezone as me, Joe, so I believe that would be +7 for you?