• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Bill's package arrived today! They are going to go immediately into the dry box, but with such a long time in-transit, do you think it will be ok for Saturday, or should we still shoot for the next Saturday?

Next Saturday would be better for me... Not sure I can get on this coming weekend.. But don't let me spoil the fun, if everyone else wants to smoke one of them this weekend, I will play catch-up next week...

Next Saturday would be better for me... Not sure I can get on this coming weekend.. But don't let me spoil the fun, if everyone else wants to smoke one of them this weekend, I will play catch-up next week...

You all waited for me, I vote that we wait for you.

Next Saturday would also be best for me. I can make it this Saturday, but I have a wedding reception to attend on the 12th that I had assumed was cancelled due to COVID. So I wouldn’t be on until about 10pm

By the way, I noticed my cigars burning weird, and going out, like too much moisture, and when I checked my dry box, it was at 65 percent... it would take a month in the dry box for these cigars to be smoked properly... so I removed the beads (supposed to be 60 percent beads) and replaced them with fresh beads, the humidity immediately dropped to 60... right where I like it...

I don't have a Monte or a Parti on hand, so I'll be the odd man out this weekend. I have a Hemingway Best Seller in the box, but I haven't decided on what my other one (or two) will be.

Ima try, but with how my dry box is going lately Ima need to put mine in the fridge for 3 days to smoke them