• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I’ve been watching from afar......looks like a great time and would love to join in but Fridays are the night my wife and I do our own thing and its really fricking cold out and I’m afraid to take the iPad in the hot tub! Maybe when the weather warms up......
its Saturdays and its right now

Tom its Saturday... LOL
Yes I understand Saturdays are the VH but I’m not usually available on Saturdays because Friday night is the night I get let off the leash! I’m sitting here watching a shit movie with my bride because it would be extremely (no sex for you!) rude for me to say I’m going to smoke cigars with friends instead of sitting here enjoying your company........after 37 years I know suicide when I see it....you’ll get there!

Yes I understand Saturdays are the VH but I’m not usually available on Saturdays because Friday night is the night I get let off the leash! I’m sitting here watching a shit movie with my bride because it would be extremely (no sex for you!) rude for me to say I’m going to smoke cigars with friends instead of sitting here enjoying your company........after 37 years I know suicide when I see it....you’ll get there!
my wife is happy for me to leave her alone

Okay, I hate to be a newbie again but I have been MIA from the site for a while. Can someone fill me in on the VHERF?

When?

How?

Do I have to dress?

Okay, I hate to be a newbie again but I have been MIA from the site for a while. Can someone fill me in on the VHERF?

When?

How?

Do I have to dress?
Starts at 8pm EST every Saturday night
Click the link at the top of the page that says "Virtual Lounge"
Just wear clothes please.

This is a group of about 13 regulars and we have others join on and off. We talk about anything you can imagine and we are typically on for 4-5 hours but you can bail whenever.

Entrance fee is mailing 6 cigars to each regular person. (See @cabaiguan juan I can create Pyramid schemes also)
** I am kidding on this part of course. Please come join, its a ton of fun. Headphones are recommended and you'll want a charger so you don't lose battery before the funs over!!